Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris 2010 1.33 Tr Vvti Seat Covers

divebuddha

Hi ya everyone !

Im sure this may sound a daft question but does the toyota front seats have airbags built into them?

Reason i ask is ive put some standard seat covers on that potentialy could fail to do there job in the case of an accident due to the seat covers covering the whole chair ?

Any guidance would be much appreciated ?

Best wishes leigh

Hi Leigh,would they do, most Toyota,s have front seat airbags

Regards Clare

Hi ya everyone !

Im sure this may sound a daft question but does the toyota front seats have airbags built into them?

Reason i ask is ive put some standard seat covers on that potentialy could fail to do there job in the case of an accident due to the seat covers covering the whole chair ?

Any guidance would be much appreciated ?

Best wishes leigh

Not sure about 2010 model but it may well have airbags in the seats. Look in the handbook, it will probably tellyou. Also look down the sides of the seats you may find a tab sown into a seam which says do not fit seat covers.

Regards Geoff Peace.

The airbag tags are present so figure that they are in the seats ? Now going to have to have a rethink on the seat cover front ?

Hi Leigh, have you thought about getting custom made seat covers?

I was looking for a decent back seat cover for taking my dog out, and as some on here will know, the covers I got in Argos and Tesco were no good and had to be modified. I got one in Pets at Home recently but it shrunk when I washed it. So I called in to a local company who make seat covers. I just wanted something to put on and take off when I take the dog out. But in the end I decided to modify the most recent Pets at Home cover as I didn't want to spend £100 on my rear seats. That was for leatherette. But I have to say I was very impressed by the quality of the seat covers, and they can be zipped off. They are airbag compatible. You can have a look here http://www.topseatcovers.com/toyota-seat-covers/yaris.html# They do free uk wide shipping, so maybe worth a look.

Yes i got a set from argos which are to say the least rubbish ! I think i may have to percivere with these for a week or 2 untill i get either a set that are made for airbag in seats or get some made up !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links