Review Your Toyota
    • 1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
      1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_munday

Auris 2.2 D4D T180 Alarm?

7 posts in this topic

Just bought a second-hand Auris. Was wondering if anybody could clarify if this model has an alarm?

The car is an 07 Plate.

Many Thanks

Chris

It will do, mine does. it should have interior intrusion sensor off button near sunroof switch.

The alarm is awfully sensitive in my opinion, cat jumped on bonnet, spray rear of car with hose, fireworks going off... Yup they've all set it off!

Just got a friend to lock the car with me in it and sat in the passenger seat, rocked the car from the inside and alarm went off. Will say though I locked the car went round and banged on all the windows and sunroof quite hard and no alarm went off so I guess yours is much more sensitive than mine.

Thankyou very much for your helpful reply

Chris

Hi Chris

Where did you buy your Auris from? Just curious as a part exchanged mine down south near you. Maybe I was the previous owner lol

Same model as you and the alarm is not sensitive, in fact has never gone off, hope it works though when required.

Hi Chris

Where did you buy your Auris from? Just curious as a part exchanged mine down south near you. Maybe I was the previous owner lol

Bought from Bromley in Kent

Mine has only gone off during a bout of hailstones ! In fact I had to get up in the middle of the night to switch it off 3 times - quite annoying.