Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshoot - Auto Express Buying Guide - 2Nd Gen Avensis

Vickster1

Hi All

I need to try and sort out a Toyota Avensis (2nd generation) for a photoshoot to feature in one of the used buying guides that Auto Express do.

The owner of the car would need to take their car to either our studio in Derby or Beaulieu for the day (a shoot takes about 3 - 4 hours but with travelling time it would probably be a day out) and in return they would receive a full set of studio pictures (worth about £350-£400) and have their car in a national magazine. The car needs to be ideally not black or white but a colour. Also it needs to be a standard car and not modified, I’m sorry about this to all of you that have modified cars but we need to photograph a fair representation of what’s on a standard forecourt. I appreciate that this is a bit of an ask but before we try the local dealers we do like to see if any private owners would like a studio shoot of their car done via their respective forum.

If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me either via the forum or vicky@magiccarpics.co.uk for further information.

Many thanks

Vicky Dredge

Are you sure you don't want black? Shame.

Are you sure you don't want black? Shame.

One of the reasons that Vicky did not want Black or White is that it does not photograph well in the studio as the contrast is not right.

It also looks better in the magazine to have a "colourful" car on show

I was lucky enough to have my Red Yaris photographed a few years back......was a great day out at Beaulieu!