Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels And Mudflaps Fitted

Myles Taylor

Got the wheels fitted on Friday but have been waiting for a damn dry day to take any photos , fitted the mudflaps yesterday and they were a little awkward as some ot the mounting holes didnt line up

post-117781-0-42858500-1340007316_thumb.

post-117781-0-07315400-1340007335_thumb.

post-117781-0-46432400-1340007534_thumb.

• Like 1

Looking good. Now lower it and it shall be complete :P

Looking good, I to got some Calibre wheels but mine are the Pro7. And also the Mud Flaps, could I be so cheeky as to recomend getting them sprayed to color code with the body work, it would be a nice finishing touch :)

Looking good. Now lower it and it shall be complete :P

I aint gonna lower it I kinda like the squatting spider look and there are so so many speed humps around where I live it would drive me mad and I am 44 and my misses is already calling me a boy racer ha ha

Looking good, I to got some Calibre wheels but mine are the Pro7. And also the Mud Flaps, could I be so cheeky as to recomend getting them sprayed to color code with the body work, it would be a nice finishing touch :)

Did you have yours sprayed to match then did they use a plasticiser in the paint for flex, mine were a pig to fit I can imagine by the time I get em back on the paint will have cracked

Did you have yours sprayed to match then did they use a plasticiser in the paint for flex, mine were a pig to fit I can imagine by the time I get em back on the paint will have cracked

Ha ha or did you mean the wheels

I would make one suggestion, paint the wheel nuts black, or orange (or, or, listen to this- two orange, two black!). As an addition, you might want to put some of that spray on/wipe on tyre shine. That would make it the Mutts!

No, I did mean the mud flaps lol you will see mine here http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129583

I would make one suggestion, paint the wheel nuts black, or orange (or, or, listen to this- two orange, two black!). As an addition, you might want to put some of that spray on/wipe on tyre shine. That would make it the Mutts!

Why two orange two black ?? and how do I paint such a small thing :huh:

No, I did mean the mud flaps lol you will see mine here http://www.toyotaown...howtopic=129583

Yeah the mud flaps look cool in fact your car looks cool. I was lucky when I got my wheels fitted the place that fitted them dressed my discs and calipers, I thought it took a long time to fit four wheels. Could I ask where you got your wind deflectors for your windows and what do they fit like

Thanks for the compliments. They are the official Toyota wind deflecters. Easy to fit, peel back tape and a couple of clips.

• 2 weeks later...

Why two orange two black ?? and how do I paint such a small thing :huh:

Use an 'artists' style/size brush. The wheels in the pics look great, and to me, black and orange. So paint one nut black, one orange, one nut black, one orange... or half a nut black, the other half orange. Or just paint them all black. One other option, Gold Nuts, they would be the Mutts Gold Nuts. Or you could just leave them as they are. Great looking combo either way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links