Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do You Recognise Yourself?

cuius

From Autocar's review of the Yaris Hydrid -

"..Driving the Yaris is effortless, as to be expected from a car bought mostly by 60-something females..."

What!! :eek: I drive a Yaris and I'm far from 60. So does my Mum and she's younger than 60.

Anyway I thought Toyota said it was 50 year olds who bought the previous Yaris so they were aiming the current one at a younger market. So where did Autocar get 60 from? They must be thinking of the Micra.

Knock 35 years off and swap the gender and they've got it spot on :P

Sexist and ageist stereotyping...must be written by a 25 year old yoof who knows everything about everything - especially how to upset some readers ..:-)

Edit

Having googled Tim Watson, I would like to apologise to all 25 year olds: he looks about 23..

I can think of a few stereotypes that drive other vehicles, and they are far worse than being called a 60 year old lol! :D

Im barely 30 :P and i choose the Yaris SR , nothing wrong with that at all , and i always get comments saying how good the car looks etc etc

The original post refers to "... Autocar's review of the Yaris Hydrid" (sic), which will have a different demographic to (eg) an SR :)

Mind you, if it really is the "Hydrid" the drivers will presumably be multi-headed monsters ... anyone here match that description?