Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Iq Sat Nav Maps

Kbusuttil

I recently purchased a Toyota IQ 3 1.33, with Sat Nav (car was purchased from the UK). I will be using the car in Malta, unfortunately the sat nav does not have maps for malta. Does anyone know if I can purchase Malta maps from Toyota? Thanks

I'm sure you will be able to, though they'll probably be part of (eg) Western Europe, so you'll have to buy that set.

I'm sure you will be able to, though they'll probably be part of (eg) Western Europe, so you'll have to buy that set.

Is there any way to check the list of countries on the western Europe disc?

My reply was based on TomTom, et al. I've had a poke around the Toyota website and found this for the Touch & Go:

Your Touch and Go system will come with the latest map information for Europe available at the time. An updated version of this map will be available in 2012 via your local Toyota Centre or through the Toyota website.

I don't know which system you have, but I'd be a bit surprised if the maps/areas differ, so if you don't have Malta on your current disc (presumably for Europe) it probably isn't in 'Europe' for the nav. It might be in North Africa ... ?! Or maybe Mr T doesn't think Malta is big enough to get lost in :ermm:

Whatever, unless someone here has a definite answer, I think you'll need to call or visit your nearest dealer (parts dept. probably) and ask.

My reply was based on TomTom, et al. I've had a poke around the Toyota website and found this for the Touch & Go: Your Touch and Go system will come with the latest map information for Europe available at the time. An updated version of this map will be available in 2012 via your local Toyota Centre or through the Toyota website. I don't know which system you have, but I'd be a bit surprised if the maps/areas differ, so if you don't have Malta on your current disc (presumably for Europe) it probably isn't in 'Europe' for the nav. It might be in North Africa ... ?! Or maybe Mr T doesn't think Malta is big enough to get lost in :ermm: Whatever, unless someone here has a definite answer, I think you'll need to call or visit your nearest dealer (parts dept. probably) and ask.

Thanks for the information. I will call the dealer

I simply fail to see the point of this car other than its being Toyota's answer to the Smart.Over-complex navigation that is probably unusable for most people and other gizmos that will be very troublesome when they go wrong.It is really only a two-seater and the boot is too small.

I am using my TomTom One version 1 quite happily in my Peugeot 107 2-tronic which does have the factory fitted options of curtain airbags (4 of them) so 8 airbags,rev counter ,manual air-con and finally Vehicle Stability Control (ESP)..

The Toyota/Peugeot SA B-Zero cars (Toyota Aygo,Citoren C1 and Peugeot 107) are a far better option than the iQ - as inexpensive to run and roomier and probably with much better driving characteristics.These are practical cars not road-going bling.

Edited by leonkehoe
Text too small

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a Toyota IQ 3 1.33, with Sat Nav (car was purchased from the UK). I will be using the car in Malta, unfortunately the sat nav does not have maps for malta

**SPAM REMOVED**

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links