Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery Date?

Millview22

I've been told my car will arrive 20 to 24 July. Anyone else been given an eta?

I'm at a Dealership in Essex and that is when we are expecting most of ours. We've only just got our GT86 as a Demo

I'm at a Dealership in Essex and that is when we are expecting most of ours. We've only just got our GT86 as a Demo

...and that's where mine is ordered from...same colour as the demonstrator...

20 - 24th July might be early compared to a lot of people.

When did you order yours and what was the spec?

When did you order yours and what was the spec?

Ordered on 7 April. Manual, dark grey paint, and I chose the fabric upholstery as I have never been keen on leather. I'm am though contemplating the satnav upgrade.

Looks like cloth spec is getting a July delivery date. Mine is a black leather spec and I have a Aug delivery date.

Looks like cloth spec is getting a July delivery date. Mine is a black leather spec and I have a Aug delivery date.

I do think you're right. We have yet to deliver one with Leather. Also, Autos are taking a little bit longer too. not too sure why anyone would want one of these in auto, but each to their own eh? :)

I ordered a Red Auto with black keather and no sat nav on 9 June, been told to expect delivery between 7-14 August.

I've driven both manual and auto GT86. Spent a day driving a manual in France with What Car reader test team in June and TBH it got beyond a joke the amount of gear changes you have to make to keep it on song so I opted for the auto. My last three cars have been auto's. Granted the auto gearbox isn't as good as a DSG in a VW/Audi but it's still a lot better than what I've owned before.

You can drive the auto nice and sedately in D and then just move into manual mode and have fun with the flappy-paddles.

I ordered a Red Auto with black keather and no sat nav on 9 June, been told to expect delivery between 7-14 August.

I've driven both manual and auto GT86. Spent a day driving a manual in France with What Car reader test team in June and TBH it got beyond a joke the amount of gear changes you have to make to keep it on song so I opted for the auto. My last three cars have been auto's. Granted the auto gearbox isn't as good as a DSG in a VW/Audi but it's still a lot better than what I've owned before.

You can drive the auto nice and sedately in D and then just move into manual mode and have fun with the flappy-paddles.

Of course, I'm not saying that the Auto doesn't have its benefits, not at all. My colleague drove the Auto at Donnington Park at the Staff Launch and said that he thought it was really good. He said it was very responsive with the gear changes, going up that is, going down the gears is different. He said that the car would allow him to drop a gear at the right time, possibly due to the level of revs, but when we viewed his video it would've ben possible in the manual. We are experiencing delivery dates of 7th-14th August for Autos too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the wait is over - I collect mine tomorrow afternoon... :D

I must say you did have a big smile on your face! lol

If there's anything you're unsure about, just ask!

I must say you did have a big smile on your face! lol

If there's anything you're unsure about, just ask!

Still smiling...