Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flashing – Yes Or No?

Dark Matter

Have anyone seen any iQ TV advert?

Look towards the land of the Rising Sun. .....

........... stupid crap like this is a massive annoyance to me;

Maybe be iQ drivers are a pleasant bunch who like the camaraderie not enjoyed by Yaris drivers ;)

Or maybe Yaris drivers have read the Highway Code :P

A wave or a nod, fine.

Honking or Flashing randomly for stupid crap like this is a massive annoyance to me; It's the same as people honking and flashing because they've spotted a friend and are trying to get their attention. :angry:

This is not what the horn and lights are for.

Don't. Do. It. :nono:

Oh dear....

Don't forget the US advertising program as shown on both pages of this thread...

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134309&st=0&p=1193680&hl=peeping&fromsearch=1entry1193680

True though that I have never seen any advertising in the UK for them. Never seen any with the new decals on the outside either although I quite like them. :)

Craig.

Toyota advertise the IQ by sponsoring T4 on Saturdays, the Aygo is on Sundays, at least they used to! Which would assume that Toyota are aiming it at a younger market..?

Toyota advertise the IQ by sponsoring T4 on Saturdays, the Aygo is on Sundays, at least they used to! Which would assume that Toyota are aiming it at a younger market..?

Doesn't make enough market noise with those short 'Sponsered By...' clips - The US Scion "PARK!" advert can have similar impact among the younger audience here, shame they've been quiet here.

That the way to do it !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/scion

I like the "PARK" series as well.

Seems Toyota UK have dropped the Marketing ball on this one

In fact even the Scion website is really good.

http://www.scion.com...s/iQ/index.html

I never realised why it it was iQ not IQ .... part of a series

iQ

tC

xB

xD

and if your Marketing Department has deep pockets

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who flashes their headlight at other IQ drivers ?...... So far, after two months of ownership and quite a few flashes under my belt I have yet to receive a response.

Are we a miserable bunch? Or are my (childish) antics dismissed as the actions of a Looney?

This is mostly driven by the relative scarcity of the IQ on our roads. Having said that, a week ago I passed 6 IQs in a short 20 mile trip.

Well I say 6. In my excitement Number 5 may have been an Aygo (easy mistake) and number 6 was a SMART ( unforgivable).

I shall continue flashing - at least until I get one back. :D

It's fun and keep it up. We need a bit of joy in our lives.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links