Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Toyota Transferring Unused 'months'

johnny01

Just a reminder for those that know already, and a heads-up for those that don't (including me up until today) is that if you are part way through an existing Club Toyota membership and then buy a new car with 12 months free Club Toyota, give them a ring and they will transfer the unused months from the old policy to extend the new 'free' one.

I didn't know this until today and decided to phone them following numerous emails informing me that my policy was about to expire. I told them I had bought a new car and had 12 months Club Toyota with it, and the kind lady looked at my old policy and the date I bought my new car, and transferred the remaining cover over and will be sending new cards. I didn't get a lot but my wife has 6 months left on her Club Toyota when she gets her new car on Monday so I will get her to do the same.

Every penny counts these days! :D

At least Mr T did something which in this day and age is rare... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links