Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sigs

Dark Avatar

I make Custom sigs,just tell me what pic size, characters, cars anything really. Color theme, and Font. I will do the rest, usually takes me bout an hour to do them. Just post here, and Id be happy to do them for ya. If you want a specific pic to be incorperated into the sig, just email the pic to me.

I'd be up for one .. anything with a MR2 and aussie theme :)

Okies, Any color theme? And by aussie be a lil more specific (im a lil slow sometimes )

Not fussed on Colour .. Aussie = Australian ..

So an MR2 crashing into a Kangaroo next 25km sign .. :)

I'll be back at lunchtime to mark you work - LOL ..

Cheers fella ..

Allrighty, hehe this sounds fun, instead of a kangaroo, can it be that dammned crocodile hunter they always play on our network? or is he kool to the aussies?

Ill get to it in the morning before work. ttyl

Allrighty, hehe this sounds fun, instead of a kangaroo, can it be that dammned crocodile hunter they always play on our network? or is he kool to the aussies?

Ill get to it in the morning before work. ttyl

Surely you don't mean Steve 'WOW, FENTESTIC' Irwin

Dude, I would love one with my corolla (or any blue one), link through my current sig, and Marvin The Martian (the cartoon character I love) click my photo option on my details at the bottom if needed yey.

That would be soo ace...Pretty Please B) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vmail ..

Participants may not use a "signature" with company information or any pricing information at the end of Forum messages. Signatures must be kept to a maximum of 6 (six) lines.

From Terms and Conditions

Can you cut a wad of you signature out fella? Not many people are interested as to what weather you have ..

so I need to make it smaller, its an image so how high should it be?

as it's supposed to be 6 lines and you have 11, about half ..

It's just when you post a lot on one thread I have to wade through a load of them .. :thumbsup:

your browser only loads 1 image, the others are just copyed(it wont mess up your bandwidth cos ive set it to upload slowly), many ppl have 10+ lines, anyway its not text its an image mesured in pixel, gonna try to change it, but it will have time, cos it get updates realtime

It's not the speed (I've got enough bandwidth) it's the physical size .. it's larger than most of your posts ..

It's like mailing in HTML .. that also gets on my nerves .. if people can't tell me in plain text, I'd rather not be told ..

mailing in HTML?

Mail formats in outlook are html, plain text or rich text. People select html then use stationery picker to have a nice html background and do loads of other :censor: also that hotbar for outlook does this kinda thing

yeah i cudnt care less wots goin on on ur pc and u shud b embarassed with the music u listen 2 not telling evry1,

any way back too it Dacrk avatar can i please hav: a black yaris wit flat eric speeding past a light blue nova, hahaha cheers jus think dis wud b funny dont worry if ya dont wanna do it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh dint know I had music playin, volume was on zero, the radio station plays random tracks, need a new radio station

Can you do animated gifs made of photos?

I would really like an animated gif, with a photo taken of my car at different angles so it looks like a 3D photograph and it goes from one pic to the other in sequence like a Powerpoint presentation, but just my car...

Do you know what I mean? If not dont worry - I've just always wanted one!