Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Toyota Auris D-Cat From Germany

northernlite

I really like your heckspoiler, it's a bit different compared to stock TTE model! But the red stripes are exclusively a VW thing to me... Shouldn't be installed on other cars.

thx for your opinion.

i wanted a little sportive look with these red stripes.

now i also have them at the foglights and on the license plate, but i have no new photos of them.

the roof spoiler is from trc-tuning

http://www.trc-tuning.com/index_shop_neu.htm

this spoiler follows the slowly down coming line of the car. for me it looks more harmonic. the tte goes a little bit up, when you look from the side and also everybody has it.

Yeah they look nice indeed, just like angel eyes on some cars. But for me it's a no-no to install angel eyes on other cars than BMW even I think they look great, because they are so BMW-branded if you know what I mean.

I know that this spoiler comes from TRC. I probably would buy that one if I didn't have one yet, but it wasn't available when I bought my car. Also the JDM spoiler with integrated brake light is nice actually, but mostly because it's something fresh and different.

• 7 months later...

here are my new features:

a whole new exhaust system made by burdinski nearby berlin.

we wanted to start building at turbo, but it wasnt possible because then he needs to extend the way between turbo and diesel particle filter. but this will cause problems with the control unit, so we started directly after the dpf with a 2.5 inch pipe. now there are no silencers installed, only a long pipe, seperated in two tailpipes with 5.0 inch diameter.

now the car accelerates much better and i have really big grip problems with the second gear. also the turbolag got smaller.

here is a soundfile:

http://youtu.be/zkez7FoZm0U

here are some pics:

post-125971-0-20007600-1398951979_thumb.

post-125971-0-25597700-1398951988_thumb.

post-125971-0-20932000-1398951996_thumb.

post-125971-0-23622600-1398952005_thumb.

post-125971-0-03628700-1398952012_thumb.

post-125971-0-09939200-1398952020_thumb.

post-125971-0-42357000-1398952028_thumb.

new orange light in the center console, acting with a magnetic switch.

post-125971-0-72461600-1398952034_thumb.

post-125971-0-39231200-1398952041_thumb.

my new Dashcam from vicovation with wifi connection to my iPhone to transfer videos without any pc.

post-125971-0-09741700-1398952051_thumb.

post-125971-0-71407900-1398952182_thumb.

• Like 2

OMG that's cool. But something is disturbing me. I'm not sure what is it, maybe a little bit too big diameter of pipes or design of the pipes. Maybe just need to get used :) But I am sure it would've been better to hide the pipes which are under the car. Now they are visible in the photo. Isn't it too loud for you, can you hear it inside the cabin?

Also I am still unsure about the red stripes at the front, especially now when there's more of them :D Otherwise I certainly like it!

thx

the pipes you cannot hide cause of the axle. that is the maximum.

you can hear the turbo whistling inside and the exhaust after 2000rpm and in tunnels or garages.

i wanted these big pipes, because i wanted that you see that there is an individual exhaust system.

and i wanted a system which makes the car looking brighter.

it was so much expensive,that i want to point it to everyone, that there is a not simply bought system.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Toyota OC

Wow really deep I love it mine isn't that deep and loud but whistles all day long! You must ha removed the cat at the manifold to get that noise, as mine is straight through from the cat

I think I might have to get from the Turbo back now I need that noise in my life .... Aggo I think for us aswell it would be easier as I have the d4d not the d cat and I'm sure you are the same aren't you so maybe that is a big possibility to go from turbo back

I have to say nothernlite your car looks very smart and sounds excellent I like the red stripes I agree with speed chaser about it's a vw thing but still looks good especially with all the red detailing around the front and with the skyline on the sides

Sent from my HTC One SV using Toyota OC mobile app

Impressive stuff Kay :thumbsup:

thx for compliments.

your d4d has no diesel particke filter? so you can build your exhaust system directly beginning at the turbo?

• 2 months later...

Norternlite your exhaust is it a straight through I.e no centre box or back box ... Do you have a video of it just travelling along from in car to gauge the noise levels or is it fairly quiet

• 3 weeks later...

i can do later a video to youtube when i am driving through a tunnel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last Time i did a video, but the Sound isnt that good thats why i dont want to post this video.

you have to feel it real by sitting in my car

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC App

It's just I'm getting priced up for an exhaust and want to know how intrusive the sound is as I do a lot of motorway driving