Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number Plate Bulbs. Fitting Leds

Aygocraig

Really easy Craig, just pop out the bulb holder, from the RHS as you look at it from behind - not from the lug on the lens, twist the holder out of the casing and swap the bulbs. It's a great little mod IMO.

Thanks very much. I'll order the LEDs now. I'm glad I asked as I'd have gone for the lug! It looked the most obvious place. Thanks again!

what sort of led bulb is it? Any links?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-LED-Side-Light-Bulbs-T10-W5W-501-Xenon-Super-White-/290734134296?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b11ad418#ht_1921wt_922

This is the link to the ones I used..

Dead easy to install & a nice white/blue light from them. Just be careful removing the bulb holder as I snapped the lens off when trying to remove it from the lug side - a really confusing design!

I fitted mine today. They look ten times better! Make it look more upto date. And took 5 mins tops. Nice little mod.

I fitted mine today. They look ten times better! Make it look more upto date. And took 5 mins tops. Nice little mod.

Is the light output any better than the original halogen bulb?

Hi. Yes, the ones I got are 10x better with light output! It's a nice xenon type of light too. Not yellow, more like an bright white/ice blue kind of light.