Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• SuperRetard

• vmail

• SMW

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: SuperRetard... of course!

So who should I bet on?

just click 'Challenge' in the menu on the left..

Type 'fidgits' in the 'user' box, select whatever track you want...

Put in how much you want to bet on the race, and click 'challenge'..

-edit- actually mate, to make it easier, just log on and accept my challenge that i have sent you..

Edited by Fidgits

Yeah, right!

What spec you running? Prolly a lot more than me!

It REALLY needs some sort of indicator to find out what times your opponent is capable of...

I have a Civic SI, and I only joined yesterday, so I only have a couple of mods..

So Im no faster than anyone else thats just joined (especially on the circuits) its just bibbs has a slow 1/4 car..

And... it doesn't tell you what time the next race is... so I've just lost what little money I had by accpeting your challenge. It's a bit crap really!

just realised i accpeted your challenge. i thought i had accepted bibbs'. should pay more atention in the future

ed

have a feeling that i will have been disqualified as i was having some parts fitted, even though i was told they weren't being fitted for another half hour. thats what i was told when i raced fidgits

ed

yeah, DONT RACE IF THE TECHNITION IS WORKING ON YOUR CAR!!!

Cos you simply lose.... always ensure if you are having something fitted, you check the technition completed time... and dont race until the race time is after that!!

And yes, SuperRetard won cos corrola SR was ineligable

you guys had enough or something??

You know you can race the computer for more money.. plus you get a daily allowance..

Fidgits! I can't logon now until tomorrow afternoon, but I want to chuck $6.50 to enable my account... BUT... my credit card don't work with their banking and the paypal details are INSIDE the members area!

Can you see if you can find'em?

Fidgits! I can't logon now until tomorrow afternoon, but I want to chuck $6.50 to enable my account... BUT... my credit card don't work with their banking and the paypal details are INSIDE the members area!

Can you see if you can find'em?

I've had a look, but I cant find anything apart from the credit card thing.. which you said doesnt work...

Hmmm... well that's buggered it then.

My card ain't a mastercard, so no payment online. And it says "Paypal and postal payment details available from within the members area"... which I can't access yet! d'oh!