Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leaving The Iq Family

SallyIQ

Hey guys, well I have had my IQ as you probably know since Feb 2009 and the time has come to sell up :(

Since I got my company car at the beginning of August I have driven the IQ a total of ZERO times! My partner has been using it at least once a week to give it a run and keep everything from seizing up but I haven't driven it at all. I would rather sell it now and put the money towards my first home than cling onto it and let it rot on the drive!

So its been a good three and a half years and I'm glad I did it all, including getting it in a mag and doing the Sprint Series and being one of the first with some of the modifications I have done to it but its time to say goodbye.

If anyone knows anyone who is in the market for a well looked after IQ with full Toyota service history and subtly modified then let me know! Its done me proud and I wish everyone luck in your IQ journeys ahead.

I would rather sell it as is (Wheels are now Anthracite, the wing mirrors are white carbon, it has the Blitz induction kit, it has the IQ scuff plates, H&R lowering springs and custom exhaust system)

I will miss it but its time to move on.

Sally

That's sad sad news Sally :(

Put her up on Pistonheads & Gumtree - more of a market for nicely modded cars. No point in keeping it though if a company car is involved

Unfortunately it doesnt have sat nav. I do wish I had added it on but at 1k it was a bit much at the time. It does have the spoiler/rear lip pack though.

Will be going on Pistonheads at the end of this week!

Very sad when someone leaves the "family" All the best Sally and for the future.

David

Sad but a sensible move as you really need property and have a company car.

I remember when you, no_data and I were among the first to buy the then very different IQ in February 09, and you were the first to get stuck into tasteful and practical mods.

Whoever buys your car will get a much loved and cared for example, lets hope it goes to a good home.

All the best for the future.

John

Sorry to see you go Sally. You've done so much to the iQ, a favorite of mine.

:( I think you should post some pics of the wee little beasty before you say goodbye to us.

Fish

:( I think you should post some pics of the wee little beasty before you say goodbye to us.

Fish

Ditto what Dan says. Your's is a special little motor and therefore requires a good send off. Shame it has to be this way, but with a company car what can you do? Not like you could drive both. Looking forward to the pics Sally. All the best.

:crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...

Well the IQ is now on Pistonheads. The Rotas will be going on on Thursday, and pictures updated then! I will post a couple of pics up on the forum here when they are on as well!

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/iq/toyota-iq-iq2-vvt-i-2009--see-description--photos/876716

Well the IQ is now on Pistonheads. The Rotas will be going on on Thursday, and pictures updated then! I will post a couple of pics up on the forum here when they are on as well!

http://classifieds.p...--photos/876716

Very nice pictures Sally. This must really bring the reality of it all to you now. Sad days ahead. Still, I don't think you'll have a problem selling it on. For someone to take on a car as well prepared as yours will be a right old Brucie bonus for them. Best of luck with the sale and for the years ahead, not always Toyota-less hopefully.

With the Antracite wheels on. Price lowered to £6250 or near offer. This is how she will look for the new owner! So if you know anyone interested...!

521565_10151228509342432_971503045_n.jpg