1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
    • Save Up To 15% Off For Members
      Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

wilko1

Vibration In Rav4 2007

3 posts in this topic

hi

wondered if anyone has had the same issues ??

got a rav4 2007 xtr.

love it but for the very annoying vibration i get around 40mph upwards.

it sounds as if its from both the wing mirrors and / or inside both front doors.

nothing obvious ....no visible shake on mirrors. cant get in the door panels to see if there is anything there. had wheels balanced - no different !!

if anybody has had the same issue, how the hell did you fix it....it drives me !Removed! mad!

petrol or diesel?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By f1td
      Hi all,
       Im after some advice please, a friend went and jump started the wife's rav but first put the cables on wrong way round and has blown the 140 amp bi-metal fuse located in the black plastic cover on the pos side of the battery.  Can anyone tell me were i can get a new one other than dealer only or can I get away with soldering the gap? 
      Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere.

Paul

:-)
    • By ASGXX
      We currently own two Rav4's here in Georgia, USA. (2011 Sport & 2016 XLE)
      We intend to bring the 2016 (built 2015) Rav4 XLE back to the UK next year. Currently US Rav4's do not have rear fog lamps fitted (only front).
      In order to comply with UK road laws we obviously need working rear fog lamps.
      My technical question is does anyone know if it is a simple swap of the rear light assembles (complete) and is the wiring harness likely to be suitable for the that transition?
      Toyota USA unfortunately are unable to answer this question, or provide a Certificate of Conformance/Emission Data! 
      Any pointers or information would be well received.
      Best, Andy
    • By DAVEXT5
      Hi all,
      Had a bit of a crash in my Rav4 XT5 and the off-side side-step had to be replaced with a new one, as these come in pairs I have the other one which i'm listing on eBay
      If anyone is after a replacement side-step please DM me - Full set costs £280 from Toyota and would consider sensible offers.
      Looking to get around £60 ono and buyer collects or arranges collection at their own cost.
      Thanks
      Dave

• By Lukas Urbanavičius
      Hello ToyotaHeads,
      So I have a problem with my 2003 2.0 D4D Rav4 that is similar as described in here: 
      As there was no real end to the discussion I ended up doing diagnostics for it. Here's the results: It came up with 3 fault codes: 
      P0101   Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Range/Performance
      P0105   Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit
      P1251 Step Motor for Turbocharger Control Circuit (Intermittent)

My question is what do these actually mean, which parts are to be looked at here, how to locate them, and are they a DIY job or is it better to leave it to the pros? Not afraid to get my hands dirty but never messed around with airflow and electronics.. Thanks!

• By Norunec
      Right. I'm a bit new to this Forum, so apologies in advance etc.
      I've got a vibration that kicks in at about 55mph under aceleration.
      It isn't the wheels, had them re-balanced, tyres have been checked.
      I've ordered a new (OE quality) driveshaft, which as I type this, has just arrived!
      I am going to swap it out but, does anyone know the part number for the oil seal?
      And has anyone ever encountered a worn diff bearing/internal spline housing? The shaft feels like there's some movement!
      Finally, when I take the wheel hub nut off, which has a punched in section, doe sit have to be replaced with a new one?
      Any help gratefully received! Any other tips to doing this job also!
      Cheers
      Nick