Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

wilko1

Vibration In Rav4 2007

3 posts in this topic

hi

wondered if anyone has had the same issues ??

got a rav4 2007 xtr.

love it but for the very annoying vibration i get around 40mph upwards.

it sounds as if its from both the wing mirrors and / or inside both front doors.

nothing obvious ....no visible shake on mirrors. cant get in the door panels to see if there is anything there. had wheels balanced - no different !!

if anybody has had the same issue, how the hell did you fix it....it drives me !Removed! mad!

petrol or diesel?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

By johnkarl
      Just like to say hello to everyone, just purchased a Rav4 reebok edition, got it as i need a small 4x4 for metal detecting, but thought i should join the forum in case i need a bit of help keeping it on the road
    • Locking Nut help
      By Popeye 59
      I have recently purchased a really nice, clean and well looked after T reg (1999) RAV4. The only issue is the lack of Toyota tools including the socket to remove the strangest locking nut I've seen. Luckily I found this out when replacing the rear windscreen wiper as you have to take the spare wheel off. Does anybody know how to deal with this? Bit anxious about getting a flat tyre. Already had the jokes about spare tyres, flat at the bottom jokes (my sons think they invented these funnies!!!)
    • Double din to single din radio conversion
      By Sarah White
      Hi,
      I have a 2005 Rav4 DVD XT5 and the satnav system has failed, meaning I have to change the whole unit as the radio won't work while the satnav doesn't.
      Too expensive to go double din again, so want to convert it to single din radio slot. Have found a CD Radio Stereo Single Din Fitting Kit Fascia Panel on Ebay which seems to come with the electrical components needed but do I need to do to do anything else to ensure the volume etc runs off the steering wheel like the existing system does?

• Looking for RAV4 Automatic
      By Flemi21
      Hi all,

Looking for Toyata RAV4, automatic transmission, for around the £3000/4000 mark. Would prefer 5 doors. 

We we had a 1st generation RAV4 from new. Brilliant little car that lasted for years with no major issues. Unfortunately, someone wrote it off last month, breaking our hearts, felt like we lost a member of the family! 

We're looking to replace it with another RAV4, so if anyone hears of one being sold, we would be very interested. 

Thanks,
      Chris
    • Popeye 59
      By Popeye 59
      Hello All, just a quick intro from myself, showing why I'm here.  Recently got into Toyota by accident, I needed a car very quickly & an acquaintance said you can have my old Y reg Corolla for £200. Bodywork was in a bit of a state, but mechanically sound, two years later it's still going strong. So, just bought myself a 1999 Rav4 GX still impressed, so see how it goes.