Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Electric Superchargers

jimma

Does anyone know anything about these or has anyone had any experience with eRAM and ACTAuto electric powered superchargers? Very interesting, they claim supercharger performance at about 1/8th of the cost of say an Eaton and can be easily fitted to any car. (I don't mean the fan bladed swirl intake pipes talked about last week).

Just found a website that shows the eRAM puts out exactly one psi that's compared to the 13 psi that my eaton produces :o :eek: :shutit:

1/8 cost 1/13 performance - no thanks

Just found a website that shows the eRAM puts out exactly one psi that's compared to the 13 psi that my eaton produces :o :eek: :!Removed!:

1/8 cost 1/13 performance - no thanks

Ok mate, thats all i needed to know. It could help tweak my leanburn 3sfe a little bit though, couldn't it? And to think i used to work at Eaton when it was called Vickers Systems.

Check the video out on there site eRAM Site it looks very powerfull at cleaning the workshop floor :lol::lol:

I would like to see one working do a dyno before and after I like the idea behind it it's not a lot of money its only a couple of 100 dolla's might see if I can get my mate to buy one shove it on his car see if it makes a diffrence :thumbsup:

Check the video out on there site eRAM Site it looks very powerfull at cleaning the workshop floor :lol::lol:

I would like to see one working do a dyno before and after I like the idea behind it it's not a lot of money its only a couple of 100 dolla's might see if I can get my mate to buy one shove it on his car see if it makes a diffrence :thumbsup:

Good at blowing cardboard bog roll tubes all over the floor. Are there any North Americans members out there who can give a review? Cos for £65(ish) any extra HP for an E-head has got to be worth it, no?

Wouldn't bother .. just add a few PC fans to your intake - they'll work just as well ..

1psi = bugger all ..

and it'll probably be a hinderance under full load ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links