Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Added Color To My Five:ad Wheels

surfcitylocal

Time for some color on the wheels. Dan at Primo Powder Coating in Huntington Beach coated the FIVE:AD wheels with a Sparkle Candy Teal. The color is going to be very polarizing, either people like it or they don't. I do. =)

DSCN1993.jpg

DSCN1992.jpg

DSCN1990.jpg

DSCN1989.jpg

DSCN1988.jpg

DSCN2044.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

Wow, what a look! Not for your every day car perhaps but I love the colour, nice one!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Not a colour you normally see on wheels (I can see why you said Red calipers wouldn't suit). The colour was a shock at first site, but I think it suits your iQ nicely.

Thank you for the kind words. They were rather popular yesterday at the Scion Night event at Knott's Scary Farm.

DSCN2084-001.jpg

I like the wheels, and I like the colour, but I'm undecided about them matched with your car colour. Now then, back to the caliper colour, black. Or white, doesn't matter which as one will highlight the wheels and the other be more discreet. Now, I know it's more awkward due to the Scion not having disks all round, but hey, I'm sure you've got something planned for that area at some point in the future. Do they do a prize for most modded car? You should get it.

Thanks Bob. I am in the process of fitting my MGP Caliper Covers to the iQ now. I have to modify them just a little since I shaved 3mm off the inside of the front wheels. Should look nice I think.

DSCN0849.jpg

Oh yeah, they look good. See, didn't I say white... or black, but white looks good. Funny thing is Taz, I think the white caliper covers will look good with that colour wheel, but still not sure about the wheel car colour combo. I guess it's like other things, once you get used to it you wonder why it didn't look right to begin with.