Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gadgets

GIDDLEPIN

I recently got a 20 gig iPod for my birthday, after downloading 200 cd's, It's still got 13 gig left, so being a bit bored I thought I'd see what accessories were available.

First I got a media card reader, this saves me getting another card for the digi camera, just download into the iPod, wipe then use again--brill!

The other gizmo is an iTrip, this just pops onto the top of the iPod and it lets you play all your tunes through the car stereo!! :thumbsup:

Can I join the gadget freaks club now Fizz! :P :D

Giddlepin if u have any questions for the iPod ask me cos i've just done an essay on them 4 uni, soooooooo boring! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

how much does it weigh, how long do the Battery last? can I use it with Win95? whats max bitrate? does support VBR and CBR? what version of ID3TAG does it support? what file format does it use?

Note: some are trick questions

Okay vmail it wieghs 6.2 ounces...oh wot the hell look up the website! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

In motion - a new speaker system for the ipod made by Altec Lansing. Plug in the ipod like it does into the dock and play. £100 - 120 depending on where you buy from........ Good sound A heck of a lot louder than the earphones too........

Can I join the gadget freaks club now Fizz! :P :D

Course ya can you flashy git.... :P

You already way past me in the technologhy dept now ... lol

just make sure you use as many functions of it as possible.. :thumbsup:

Can I join the gadget freaks club now Fizz! :P  :D

When you come to the meet, if your radio's tuned in to 108.0 fm, you'll know when I get there , by the cool tunes I'll be playing, things like, agado-do -do (come on join in), Cliff Richard's greatest hit and many many more of your favorites :D (will take requests for the day :lol: ). By the way, dont ask for anything by Blobby Williams as a smack in the gob can sometimes offend :thumbsup:

Can I join the gadget freaks club now Fizz! :P  :D

When you come to the meet, if your radio's tuned in to 108.0 fm, you'll know when I get there , by the cool tunes I'll be playing, things like, agado-do -do (come on join in), Cliff Richard's greatest hit and many many more of your favorites :D (will take requests for the day :lol: ). By the way, dont ask for anything by Blobby Williams as a smack in the gob can sometimes offend :thumbsup:

a bit of arrested development would not go amiss.. :thumbsup:

iPods are a mystery to me. But on the subject of Gadgets, I've got a LTD Sterling Engine on my PC at work. It sits on top of the monitor. It's been running continuously for about 6 months now. It's 100 yr old technology, but really cool.

Rich

What do you use the engine for? All I can think of is cooling, but the monitor?

It's really just an ornament. Spins round at about 50 RPM. uses old AOL CD's for a flywheel. I've seen them using fan blades instead of flywheels, but it would be a bit pointless having mine as a fan as it's a slow spinner.

Rich

iv'e still not even seen an i-pod yet

strewth - you been living in a cave or a desert island Stephen......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links