Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Someone Good With Looms

toyotatomes

Heya ive just put a 4a-ge 20v in my ae111 corolla which had a 4a-fe in it, and i feel i could use someone more at home with looms splicing ! Mostly fuse boxes and the 4 plugs connected with the engine loom.

Any help be great!

have you got the 2 looms complete?

its a kinda job where you open up both looms rip them apart,

keep what you need from the corolla loom and add to this whats needed from the levin loom,

i did 2 3sgte lately and turned out great, turned the key and fired first time so happy days

I have 2 complete looms mate just not the best with wires! Also the corolla speedo runs via cable and the Levin is done by electronic sensor in the gearbox i take it i need my own gauge setup.

Luke

Youll notice that the corolla loom has a plug for speedo but isnt used. its the same type as levin sensor plug. youll see it hanging whrre the speedo is but will be a bit dirty from hanging about the last13-14 yrs

What i did i left this attached just in case and also used the cable as this was originnal.

Ah okay well alot of it is cutting off plugs and fitting different plugs in i guess?

Luke

Well alot of plugs go back to the bt ecu so no need to be cutting and joining. youll have 2 alternator big cables to be joined and a few feeds for ignitor and injectors.

Youd want to no what every wire and plug is for to be honest. if ur one wire wrong its trouble. plus you also want it need and tidy like factory.

I have the manual here for 4afe.

Send the 2 looms over to me and ill do it plus put a blank cheque in the box too

Ye its not the ecu plugs there's 4 plugs with the engine loom which connect in the car 3 white plugs and a blue plug and how much you want for splicing it?

Luke

i dunno lad, i cud help if your stuck but im in another country, if i had one thing wrong and the car didnt start what happens then

although it should be straight forward enough,

up to you.

the 3sgte started first turn

is there anyone in the uk, maybe fensport would do it, theyd be neat

I've sorted something lad :) just waiting on custom power steering pipe and radiator hoses! :)

Luke