Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brands Hatch Pics *56k Warning!*

97paseo

Pics from Brands today - very wet & very muddy! I stacked it in the mud which was seriously funny! :lol:

Can't believe I missed Ed & his Rolla! :rolleyes:

Radicals:

radical_fence.jpg

radical_1.jpg

radical_2.jpg

radical_3.jpg

radical_graham_hill_bend.jpg

Formula Parlmer Audi's - 2nd race as I missed the first - had a big shower before the start of the race:

FPA3.jpg

FPA4.jpg

FPA1.jpg

FPA2.jpg

FPA_dual.jpg

FPA_graham_hill_bend.jpg

& lastly the Mini's - after a big downpour - taken from the car as I was so wet I'd given up at this point!

minis1.jpg

minis2.jpg

:thumbsup:

thanks for the pics mate... looks like a good day out minus the rain...

so to tell you where i was, in the 2nd radical pic, had i ben there rather than having a burger i would have been directly behind the blue car, and in the last palmer audi pic i'm the furthest right of the three white dots in front of the building next to the grandstand

the guy i know was number 40 in the caterhams

shame i didnt see you though, but i could see the bit where you apparently parked, but didnt see a red seo at all? :huh:

you wouldn't have seen the rolla anyway, we cme in my dads scoob

Quite funny how you can see yourself in my pics! :lol:

Seo was parked (see pic below) behind the person on the bank with the umbrella - right on the far side by the bridge - then I moved it to the south bank for the last Mini race.

minis2.jpg

At least you didn't see me stacking it down the bank & then having to walk around like a fool covered in mud!

Didn't get any pics of No40 in the Caterhams - I was out on the GP circuit for them & they were moving so quick the pics were blurring - quite impressive though!

i'm still really miffed i ddint see the seo tho as i was where the person with the umbrella was until at least 4. did you see a group of us with blue umbrellas? two women and a load of blokes

very confusing

Didn't see you but I must have walked right past you to get to the car!

I was covered in mud with a red Ferrari umbrella!

Looks like a good day mate :thumbsup: After my little go on brands I want to do a bit of single seater stuff round there how much did that set you back??

i got in free as i knew the guy. cost of a day in a single seater is about 80 quid i think. my dad did the rally thing there and was about 90.

97paseo - didnt see anyone with a rari imbrella.

Andy thats just spectating - £10 to get in. The single seater experience I did a while back was a pressie but I think they're about £150? That was when they used TT's & Audi single seaters, quality day though. :thumbsup:

Have a look on e-bay - type in 'track days' - they had some spaces going for Brands for about £100 for a couple of days time a few weeks back - that was driving your own car on the track. B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links