Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5efhe

zkustoms

I thank you soo much for your help. but i really wanted to change my car to all jap. but from my injector problem do you think i should just get new 5efhe injectors or can i see if these are good. I already did a resistance check on the jap and AMerican injectors and all 8 r ok. So is it my jap injectors that arent working write or is my computer not compatible.

the problem is the jap injectors work pertty good when i slowly press the gas but when i floor it the car acts like the fuel and air mixture isnt wright, and kind of bogs down, then when i get around 4000 it picks up better but still skips fireing and is slugish. I had the same exact problem when i first got the car but it was my fuel pressure regulator. and i'm wandering if my jap injectors r cloged or just need to be repalced, fuel injector tretment didnt really help them any.

then i thaught it might be my AM fuel pressure reg. because it wasnt holding the rite pressure for my jap injectors, so i got and obx adjustable one and went up and down and it bairly help if any.

but i'm running on my AM injectors now but it is running lean. so should i just get starlet ones or stock 5efhe.?????????????

lots of questions thank you allot zeke

PS i would love to have it all jap but someone i buying it this weekend and i just need it running w/ out that check light and not running lean.

thats the same problem i had with my 5efhe injectors they are fine. they were never meant to run with a 5efe ecu. only use paseo injectors with the 5efe ecu. wait till you get a 5efhe ecu and harenss then you will be able to use them.

its great, i went to the races last night and i went up against a 95 prelude, 2-87' toyota celicas (3sfe), toyota soarer(dual exhaust slightly modded, but problem with auto tranny) a 97 civic, and a 92 4efte tercel.

i took the tercel of the line, but the celia stayed with me up until i shifted into 2nd then the 4efte took off and left us in the dust.\

the prelude i had no chance at the start i stayed with him until he won in the end by about 2 car lengths.

i raced both celicas at the same time one auto and one stick. the auto needed maintenace and the stick just had a new engine swap to a stock 3sfe. the one with the new engine won with me at his passenger door. the other celica you could say was a tie in most cases. sometimes he would edge ahead by about 1/3-1/2 of a meter.

i raced a 89' prelude 2.0L. at the start it was somewhat even with him pulling ahead, but once he hit top end he would begin to make a significant pull. he won in the end by 3/4 of a car.

bear in mind i have the paseo injectors and the paseo ecu. so basically i'm as fast as a paseo until i get the 5efhe harness and 5efhe ecu. I also have stock 1 inch exhuast, but i still had fun.

if i would have caught that prelude on the freeway at around 70mph then it would have been a different story. (i raced one modded with exhaust and such, and managed to beat him and stay ahead until 115? mph[my speedometer stops at 110mph], then he caushgt up cause of tht dmned vtec.

I've also beat the 2001 civics vtec and such without a problem. i raced a civic 95 with an b16 Si swap on the freeway and basically was tie until the vtec kicked in.