Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Awd System

Rollers 6

Good wan sir...blissfully unaware of a lot of this, and even more impressed.

Big Kev

You do know, you've forgotton you silly old sod.

silly old sod.

Just trying to work out if I should disagree with the above label for Kev, nope can't find anything wrong with the description. It is fair and truthful :)

Poor Kev ! He must have skin like an Elephant........ In praise of the Rav 4.3 AWD system, we have our first real snow of the year here this morning, I ploughed through 6-7 inches of virgin snow on steep country lanes without issue this morning, very impressive as ever, more so with winter tyres. As a complete package nothing touches a RAV.

Had I been aware that the positioning of the steering lock in any way affected the four wheel drive system, ah would have probably sold ma first Rav under the auspices of "that sounds expensive tae fix....." LOL

At least I have learnt that when in very difficult slippy conditions, I should not set off by doing a U Turn,,,,,,this would have been my preferred action.......

Big Kev

Poor Kev ! He must have skin like an Elephant........ In praise of the Rav 4.3 AWD system, we have our first real snow of the year here this morning, I ploughed through 6-7 inches of virgin snow on steep country lanes without issue this morning, very impressive as ever, more so with winter tyres. As a complete package nothing touches a RAV.

No sympathy required, Paul.....my "Book of Names" is getting very full.....big wheel turns.......

silly old sod.

Just trying to work out if I should disagree with the above label for Kev, nope can't find anything wrong with the description. It is fair and truthful :)

Oh what a good description..........nearly fell off my rocking chair at that description :lol: :lol:

He knows I love him to bits however hard it is to keep explaining the same thing to him.

He knows I love him to bits however hard it is to keep explaining the same thing to him.

......disnae matter.....yer name still in that Book more than wanst.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links