Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Vs Crx Vt

IanGT

the VTi's are SiR. VTi means Vtec.

america never had the b16 CRX's. they only got the Si's, thats why alot of magazine's we read with CRX'x tend to have a B16 vtec conversion or a B18 integra conversion.

:thumbsup:

I know this as many american people had joined the CRX site and asked for answers

Yea i think honda in america never really caird about the crx. then after they stop making them crxs became famous and ALLOT of people want them now.

I thought of putting a B16 into my CRX and was told I might as well go for the B18 as the time taken to fit the engine are roughtly the same.

Just needed to buy parts (sub frames and bushes) from eBay. they sell the parts dead cheap over in the US.

yeah. it's always that way thou right?

CRX is known to be a great track car now. especially the mods you can do to them now.

r u in uk. Yea i guess we r cheap over hear. you just have to find people that will ship over their. o and do the jap engines get to u by the US

nice one homes

I live in the uk, been to the US a few months back and loved it.

your car is looking sweet. Loud colour ! I like it.

alot of CRX people get the engines from japan and there is a member who always brings container over so everybody gets him to get the parts. except fo the mounts!

Hey im knew here, from the US, and over hear the hf crxs have 85 hp. but the v tec has 160,and the j specs have 170. Many people in the US do j spec engine swaps, lol we r turing like japan in ower car industry, and i like it.

Agreed 160bhp Uk spec, Jap spec 170bhp :lol: