Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decent Aftermarket Head Unit

yaris781

Just would like to know if anyone has a decent unit fitted to their Rav. In my 4.2 I have the B9010 which as a sat nav is brilliant. I've read a lot of reviews about after market unit's which basically control yout phone. I'm thinking of removing and replacing with a sony unit that can be used as a sat nav and hands free as well as playing music hence enabling me to get rid of the parrot handsfree too

Would be great for any advice or recommendations from anyonr that has one of these units.

If I do find a decent unit will sell the B9010 so if anyone is interested let me know

As alwayd all advice greatly appreciated

Ash

you might want to edit your thread title.....

I found the rear lights and the sunroof on my exterior door mirror to be a particular boon on my front bumper.

I found the rear lights and the sunroof on my exterior door mirror to be a particular boon on my front bumper.

Lol how can I change the title or would you be able just removr the word mirror from there for me please.

Thanks Anchorman

Ash

I have a Kenwwod 8220BT in my Rav, parrot bluetooth built in to this unit with full European maps, great bit of kit.

I always like the look of these Sony units. For 599 you can get tomtom built in;

http://www.dynamicso...ne-p-35952.html

Title sorted!

I have a Kenwwod 8220BT in my Rav, parrot bluetooth built in to this unit with full European maps, great bit of kit.

Thsnks guys both look good will go into locsl audio shop

Thanks again

I changed mine for a Pioneer single din unit a few years ago when the factory unit stopped reading CD's. Has USB connection on the back so with extension cable routed into footwell can have memory stick plugged in and out of the way. Didn't want one that USB stuck out the front!

Anyone tried one of the cheapie double din units off eBay? I think I may try one at some point as I like the fact you can add an external camera to them.

I changed mine for a Pioneer single din unit a few years ago when the factory unit stopped reading CD's. Has USB connection on the back so with extension cable routed into footwell can have memory stick plugged in and out of the way. Didn't want one that USB stuck out the front!

Anyone tried one of the cheapie double din units off eBay? I think I may try one at some point as I like the fact you can add an external camera to them.

Which may instigate a wee debate, Lee.....rear view camera or Reversey Beep Beeps?.....in the immortal words of Jessops HQ.....Cameras Are Pish.

Big Kev

Hmmm camera too will look into thst too

I recently fitted double din JVC nt30 which takes care of sat nav, cd, radio, bluetooth so I can use iPhone hands free, has USB for ipod etc and colour reversing camera. Brilliant bit of kit. Reversing sensors still work alongside the camera.