Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Repair And Cleaning Of The Reflector Avensis

madmax12

These lights are replacement parts light output is worst than those you have got on your car. It's nice you emailed us before whit quote obviously was too high for you. You know what I mean. I hope youre going to be happy whit your own equipment.

These lights are replacement parts light output is worst than those you have got on your car. It's nice you emailed us before whit quote obviously was too high for you. You know what I mean. I hope youre going to be happy whit your own equipment.

I disagree.

If the whole unit ( headlamp) that assumes the reflector, lens and diffuser( front glass) are all brand new the only visible limitation to the output would be the type of lamp you fit in. Just my opinion.

Kashbg - I emailed the eBay seller and he has told me ....

Dear nibbosonline,

it is Halogen version not xenon

- kba-carlightings-mirrors

Kashbg - I emailed the ebay seller and he has told me ....

Dear nibbosonline,

it is Halogen version not xenon

- kba-carlightings-mirrors

I believe the original headlamps on Avensis 2003-2006 are not designed to fit xenon lamps although they can. Most people here are mostly bothered by the notoriously bad design of Avensis headlamps and go even to extremes to fit extra powerful lamps even HID convertion kits only to find out that other car models with halogen lamps are still brighter.

I personally would be happy to get a normal halogen beam out of my headlamps. Some time ago I even fitted powerful, just on the legal limit lamps and still can not see any light on the road. It is so bad that I avoid driving night time. It is impossible, I mean not safe to be on motorways as at the speed of 60mph, I feel I have to guess where is the lane I am meant to follow.

Well done Mr Toyota, keep up the good work.

My model had Zenons. I believe it was one of the first models to have them. My headlamps were the same as you describe - dangerous. I used to drive with the fog lamps on all the time at night because I could hardly see. Now that I have replaced the reflectors the headlamps are superb and I hardly bother to use main beam.

My model had Zenons. I believe it was one of the first models to have them. My headlamps were the same as you describe - dangerous. I used to drive with the fog lamps on all the time at night because I could hardly see. Now that I have replaced the reflectors the headlamps are superb and I hardly bother to use main beam.

Lucky you ... :euro: coming across Madmax12 to sell you the reflectors at £50 each. I would have considered buying a couple myself but Madmax12 would need to lower the price to around £3 to £5 each, to make it justifiable for me mucking about with with the headlamps as opposed to buying a brand new complete headlamp for £40.

If you don't change the attitude I will stop replying anything to you

If you don't change the attitude I will stop replying anything to you

Sorry Madmax12, did not mean to offend you. I find your tutorial for opening the headlamps quite useful. After seeing the explanation and pictures, I believe most of us with dodgy headlamps can have a go cracking the headlamp if we find reflectors at reasonable price.

I found a site that does them for 60zloti which is around £12. PM me if you do not mind, your best price.

Ok I think only solution is to buy yourself that replacement and have new reflector for fiew months, I'm not going to sell you for anything for 5£

I did wrote this post to help other people.

Only reason you here is to promote own stuff that you probably selling.

Ok I think only solution is to buy yourself that replacement and have new reflector for fiew months, I'm not going to sell you for anything for 5£

I did wrote this post to help other people.

Only reason you here is to promote own stuff that you probably selling.

Fair enough and good luck with your business.

Just for the record, I am not selling anything. I used the last image from your tutorial to Google search by image and came up with a few sites, selling exactly the same reflectors. I hope you are not going to take that image down, now.

Regards.

Thanks business will do fine.

You didn't discover anything new you can get those from fiew places including Spain, Czech Republic, if you able go for it.

Thanks business will do fine.

You didn't discover anything new you can those from fiew places including Spain, Czech Republic, if you able go for it.

If I was you, and really trying to help everyone here rather than making money of, I would point out the most suitable place for UK residents to get those reflectors. Anyway, this is my last post on this thread and by now it must be clear to everybody why you are here at all.

Specially for you kashbg. I do not mean look suspiciously. We offer help and knowledge.

post-128790-0-12501500-1366790753_thumb.

• 10 months later...

HI madmax 12

I own a Avensis 2,4 T25 with dim xenon headlights and i am vere interested in getting 2 reflectors and 2 new lenses, do you know hwere i can get them. I live in Denmark hope thats not a problem.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Just took my headlamps out and I saw I have both reflectors burnt.

How can I get new ones? I would like to order 4 for both sets

Cheers

• 4 years later...

Hello if send an picture you say me this the problem too or not?

avensis.jpg

avensis 2.jpg