Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Spare Wheel

catboy

Got me a urban cruIser diesel but comes with no spare only repair kit.I have thought about getting a tyre pump as there is no space to keep a spare wheel anybody had any problems

The repair kit includes an air compressor to pump up your tyres which can be used without having to inject the puncture repair fluid. The fluid is only injected when you insert a red plastic

key into the compressor which punctures the bottle allowing the fluid out.

Devon

Petrol 2wd has a spare,unfortunately the Diesel AWD does not.

Regards Clare

• 1 year later...

I managd to b*gger my tyre this weekend and needed to call out AA(quick u-turns and kerbs don't go together well). The tyres are aweird size and I usually need to get them ordered in but thankfully they managed to track one down nearby(I was on my way to a wedding reception-epic bad timing!) Does anyone know if there are any spare wheel kits available to buy? If that had happened at night I would have been snookered.

You could also send Parts King a personal message detailing your car, stating what you want, and ask for a price. For Parts Kings see the Community page, scroll down to Sponsors Corner, and his details are under Lindop Toyota.

A spare wheel can be purchased as fitted to the 2wd 1.33 this would be a skinny space saver, or you can order a full sized steel or alloy wheel, the big issue with the diesel 4wd is that there is no wheel well/space to store the wheel meaning it would have to sit in the boot and you will need to secure the wheel somehow to ensure it does not become a lethal missile in case of an accident.

The space saver wheel sounds like a better option. Fair point about securing it- I have plenty of bungees from my biking days so should be able to keep it in place. Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links