Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Toyota Corolla T-Sport 05

Corolla IOM

just a little of my car so far, i will use this to upload pics and wot nots. car will be of road for a bit this year so i can work on it and upgrade it quicker ;) enjoy and feel free to post any pics yourself :)

8027_10151793461305314_1268709655_n.jpg

398858_10151793503085314_373870793_n.jpg

added a matt black sun strip

486510_10151828887935314_710693377_n.jpg

My sister had some spare rims knockin around so i thought i would put them on as i needed tyres but there scuffed so will be getting new ones some time in the future ;)

Next thing is fix my problem then im thinking coilover maybe BC on tien not sure induction exhaust up grade brakes

and think of maybe a new sound system :)

Looks great mate! Always nice to see a red TS! And the rims look great on her too!

cheers yessir! going to get some new ones tho as these have dents on them but not to sure to go for 16" or 17" any advice welcome :)

Very nice tsport mate the red and black always a good combo, keep on modding.

I believe 17" rims are the perfect fit for E12s. If you can spare the money, I think that they will look great on the car. 205/45/17 is the right size.

After so many years I fitted 17" rims and the car looks better (and handles better) than ever.

Cheers steve :) ah brilliant no i no what to go for for rims. i have 205/40/17 now and i didnt like it such low profile so i shall try 45, thanks mike!

• 2 months later...

Finally my car is in the garage getting a good old seeing too, here is another pick just for fun ;) hope fully getting a new exhaust soon and soom new rims at the end of the month ;-) trying to get my car readdy for isle of man TT starts end of may!

68565_10152705463000314_629963274_n.jpg

this next pic is when we had really bad snow so i put my car in thte shed and the weight of the snow on the roof started to collapse the sheeting so i had to prop the beams up, very intense day i tell ya haha!

553359_10152664764250314_962133842_n.jpg

Gorgeous car! Looking to get one too. Anyone know what to look out for because I doubt none for sale haven't been ragged at all in their life time. Whats the road tax cost for a year?

• 3 weeks later...

My tax is £137 but i live in the isle of man so could be different :-\ my lift is finally fixed XD so happy! just ordered a set of prada spec 2 and some lowering springs Eibach pro kit 30mm. not to low because the manx roads are crap! Can't wait to get it back on the road!! I got messed around with my rims so im now not getting them because they are in stock at the end of may and i need them on my car with in 2 weeks. Isle of Man TT doesn't wait for no one. and they do a one way system of the mountain with noooo speed limit! Manx to the max yessir!

• 2 months later...

£260 a year is a ridiculous price. Just shows the government are ripping us motorists off again. Yeah they "Froze" the fuel duty increase, but shunned us another way by increasing the Vehicle Excise Duty (Road/Car Tax) for people who already pay a high amount. But people only paying £20 or nothing (I don't know how they can justify a car paying no road tax seeing as its still polluting and still wearing the road out) they continue to pay what they are already paying. So basically we are paying for them to be on the road.

I have been looking at T Sports as I plan on getting one for my next car. But, the Rip Off Road Tax price is what's keeping me in two minds on whether to get one or not.

Be nice if the government actually fed more tax back into the councils so they can actually fix all the pot holes, seem to spend all my time swerving over the road to avoid them at the moment.

Worst thing is that even when they fix them the contractors that are actually patching the holes aren't even levelling the patch off around my area so you end up with a raised bit of tarmac which is just as bad as the sucken hole in the first place :disgust:

Maybe I should invest in a Citroen with air suspension :boxed: