Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Members

anchorman

"Hello

My car is broken.

Please help".................

............annoying isn't it? It really would be helpful if posters would fill out their profile and give as a clue what car you have before we can help you.

If not, at least add it to the message. We will be happy to help and engage in utter tripe but please give us a some info or your enquiry will just be delayed.

"Hello

My car is broken.

Please help".................

............annoying isn't it? It really would be helpful if posters would fill out their profile and give as a clue what car you have before we can help you.

If not, at least add it to the message. We will be happy to help and engage in utter tripe but please give us a some info or your enquiry will just be delayed.

What's even worse is those that diagnose without all/any facts.

In your case, I think it's yer wheels. They're too round.

Dave

OK. I have just fitted a full set of Falken FK453s to my number 2 RAV4 1994 4.1 model, which is now also fitted with heavy duty adjustable rear shock absorbers and has a 3SGTE turbo engine fitted. It passed its MOT 2 weeks ago with only an exhaust bracket at the rear needing welded. The car is silver in colour and just turned 100,000 miles. The rear door squeaks which i think is coming from the lock latch, as I emptied all the jacks; toolkits; tow rope and jump leads out of the back. It has a tow bar fitted.

It is dropping oil from somewhere on the engine but I'm too large to fit under to see so will take the car to the garage to let them investigate. The clutch is squeaking but this has been traced to the mech inside the gearbox housing.

The car is a 3 door of course. The central locking fob works but the immobiliser has been immobilised.

The engine seems to be losing coolant but as the performance hasn't altered then checking the compression on each cylinder can wait. I will of course top up the oil and the water on my weekly checks.

My question is since I got the new tyres, the steering seems to be making a funny noise when turning corners. Do you think the tyre fitter is still attached underneath? :dots: Banned ? lol There goes my chances of becoming a moderator !!!

Seriously, it does help if a description is accurate. D4D I assume means D for Drab???