Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Twelve Months Of Ownership

Mickjes

Well my aygo ice is twelve months old now (soon gone) and I have been trying to make a list of all the problems that i have incured.

Previous to the Aygo I owned a Volvo V40D for thirteen years so changing to the Aygo was a bit of a challenge and a lot of wise cracks about the downsize you know the things "you will never get used to that thing"ETC.

Well!! I have got used to that thing and it is great even tho that thing does not do much more to the gallon around town than the Volvo but on a run it doubles the MPG.

I do not have the space to put a double bed or a single wardrobe in the boot but I do have a son who has, I can not fetch an 8x4 sheet of plywood but I can do a weeks shop with no problem LOL.

I can park or turn around on a sixpence and it is passable on noise on the motorway at seventy and is very comfortable.

So far I have not had one bit of trouble with it and I have done around five thousand miles OK I have been trying to get an instruction book for the blutooth phone thing without success but am still trying if you have one I would be very interested to look at it or get a copy.

So here is to the next 5,000 miles of motor free problems.

Mike.

Re bluetooth manual......On my sons Aygo Ice the instructions for the bluetooth are included in the radio instruction manual which is a separate book from the car manual

He loves his Aygo (His second one) and has not had any problems with it :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links