Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pi Or Spax

starletsr

Hi there guys, thinking of lowering my car, couldn't decide on which type of springs, has anyone got any opinions?? Interested to maybe go for the Spax.... lower it by 40mm.... or 60mm?? think that's too low, :help:

P.s. nothing expensive, poor student. lol.

Plus do i need to change my shocks? Done 48,000 miles on the car, aint near 60 mark yet.... hmmm...

Pi on the peaso 40mill drop worked a treat and under £100.

I think with Spax you pay a premium for the name!

i av got -40mm fensport progressive coil springs an they make it look a lot lower than a standard sr,

the handling is loads better too.

think they were £120 with shipping.

craig :thumbsup:

Fensport Progressive Wound Coil Springs , 35mm drop. Have you got any pics there starletcraig? would be helpful if u got some :thumbsup:

Eibachs - very high quality for a decent drop + very close to good stock ride quality on most cars but you pay around £130...

get what you pay for...

btw Spax are by no means a leading brand name where you are paying a high "premium" for the name...

they are actually looked down upon by many as inferior springs...

Yeah i have been on Eibachs, cost loads the last time i looked... hmmm.. so in other words people wouldnt really recommend Spax? PI?

i say with springs you get what you pay for... remember they make a lot of difference in handling and ride comfort... to be honest it really depends on what you use your car for...

i'd stretch for the Eibachs if its ur main car...

remember most people will + can only be recommending on what they have used - not what they havent

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links