Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Dealers In The North West Willing Change Runflats

coopersport

Just took 4 perfectly good Bridgestone Safety (Steel?) Rings to the coup at end of last week and responsibly recycled them. Had only done 19k miles. That was an enjoyable chucking ceremony. (For chucking, read anything that rhymes.....) Before anybody says they would have had them, please search my posts trying to sell them for charity.....no offers.......seems only freebies are good deals.......

So for the same charity, I still have 3 TPMS sensors/senders unused.......

Big Kev

Cut in half the bands double nicely as trailer wheel mudguards..

I have a customer ha.

Maybe Kev..but the OP says 'no TPMS warning light on'?

......which means they are there and working, or the Japanese pink wire committed Hari Kari......?

Just been to the car to check and the warning light comes on on the pre-ignition check then goes out as normal.

It can be up to and sometimes over 100 miles before the light comes on......

......which means they are there and working, or the Japanese pink wire committed Hari Kari......?

Just been to the car to check and the warning light comes on on the pre-ignition check then goes out as normal.

If the original sensors were kept intact then should they not work fine,even without the bands ??

If the original sensors were kept intact then they should not work fine,even without the bands ??

Yes.....mine worked perfectly without the rings. The only thing that mucked it up was signing in a spare with its own sensor, and had to have it in the car permanently, or the light came on when it was out of range ( in ma garage.)

If the original sensors were kept intact then they should not work fine,even without the bands ??

Yes.....mine worked perfectly without the rings. The only thing that mucked it up was signing in a spare with its own sensor, and had to have it in the car permanently, or the light came on when it was out of range ( in ma garage.)

Just read post 20....sorry...so they ARE still there, working fine, so light should stay off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links