Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Spoiler For My Seo

Maximum Paseo

My spoiler broke off like 2 weeks ago, and im wondering that i should fix the trunk, and and get a Supra style spoiler.That would look great on my car.

yeh go for it!

um did u really beat a civic in ur paseo like ur signature says!!??

it must've been like a 1.4 civic or something! :lol::yes: :!Removed!:

wouldnt the Afla Romeo 156 high spoiler look better? it curves in more dramatically and i think it would suit the car better... (opinion based on a Gen 2 Seo mind, dunno bout Gen 1)

despoiler it, it looks best with no spoiler once uve kitted it, but with no kit looks better with a spoiler,

um did u really beat a civic in ur paseo like ur signature says!!??

it must've been like a 1.4 civic or something! :lol::yes: :!Removed!:

Frost they aren't that bad! :lol:

mmm... seo's arent bad but an equal civic (1.5 or 1.6 version) will have a seo everytime...

i think a seo would have a 1.4 but it would be a struggle against the 1.5 no? :S:(

About the civic i raced a 99 sohc vetec, all i have is cat back 5efhe and intake and i switched too early out of 1st. and ended behind his drivers door :rolleyes::rolleyes: i think its pertty fast seo, lol im only 16 too. this is a site so u can see my car i did it my self

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/506156

and i do have my stock spoiler if anyone wants it

looks nice, but i'd shy away from the decal if I were you. few people know about the 'seo, much less what they're capable of, so you'll have the element of surprise! If you add a decal, they're going to think that maybe you have something going on under the hood, unless you are going to rice them to death! :P

Civics aren't too difficult. with my auto w/intake, i've taken many sohc and non-vtech civics easily. this summer, i'm aiming for RSXs and modded celicas. I'm takin names!!! :arrgg-matey: :ph34r:

mmm... seo's arent bad but an equal civic (1.5 or 1.6 version) will have a seo everytime...

i think a seo would have a 1.4 but it would be a struggle against the 1.5 no? :S:(

It was my friends '99 Civic LX.Beat him in a quarter mile race.

Civics aren't too difficult. with my auto w/intake, i've taken many sohc and non-vtech civics easily. this summer, i'm aiming for RSXs and modded celicas. I'm takin names!!! :arrgg-matey: :ph34r:

I have a stock Seo right now, and i kicked his non-vtec Civic's *****, he stopped trash talking about my car after that...

my sis has a 1.6 civic and the seo kills it, really need to rev the boloks off the civic to get some performance out of it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links