Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help 2008 Yellow Exclamation Warning Light On Dash

pembssurf@aol.com

Hi there ...in the midst of buying a 2008 auris 1.4TR and noticed there is a yellow warning master light in a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle of it. It was low on fuel when i test drove it and low fuel warning was also on. The dealer told me the exclamation mark is because the low fuel warning is on too......is this true? Quick answer would help me a lot and potentially save me 6k

Thanks

Presume it is an exclamation mark within a triangle.

There should also be a warning message displayed within the multi information display (in the centre of the speedo), which could be: 1 check brake system; 2.low oil pressure; 3. charging system; 4. check steering lock; 5. check airbag; 6. check engine; 7. check ABS; 8. check VSC; 9. check power steering; 10. doors open; 11.tailgate open; 12. parking brake engaged; 12. low fuel

So as the low fuel warning was on - that is why

Thankyou very much. Yea it said low fuel warni on so im guessing it must be that il double check before i pay the balance on it n wednesday. Thankyou again