Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

In Memory

Les "Giddlepin" Ackroyd - 1951 to 2016  - A well missed friend to everyone. 

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Therealpeel

Yaris Trend Touch & Go...contacts

13 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have just got Toyota Yaris Trend with Touch and Go system installed. It is all working fine, and I love it so far. However there is one thing bugging me. I have it connected via Bluetooth to my iPhone 4S. When you select the phone book through the touch and go screen, the contacts are listed in a Last, First format. Does anyone know how/if this can be changed?

Thanks!

James

Snap, I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Have only just figured out how to stop the touch screen from dimming when I switch the lights on lol so it may take me some time, please post if you manage to sort the contacts.

Snap, I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Have only just figured out how to stop the touch screen from dimming when I switch the lights on lol so it may take me some time, please post if you manage to sort the contacts.

That's something I've been meaning to get round to, stopping the screen dimming when the lights are on.

Turn the lights on then select set up then select display and chose the option to have daytime mode on permanently and the screen should then stay bright.

Turn the lights on then select set up then select display and chose the option to have daytime mode on permanently and the screen should then stay bright.

Thanks very much. Saves me having to read the handbook today. I must give that a go later on :)

Thanks very much. Saves me having to read the handbook today. I must give that a go later on :)

Me too......Congratulations on your 500th post Lorna :)

You're welcome. The option to permanently select daytime mode doesn't appear unless the lights are switched on.

i know this isnt related to this problem,but wasnt sure where to post.Have just traded my much loved t180 for a more suited to my advancing years, yaris sr.like it a lot,as does the wife!Problem is though no matter what phone i use,all well having strong enough blue tooth signal,and being phones i used in previous car,none keep a connection.I have to reconnect every time,and sometimes even this will not work.Have been in touch with Toyota techs,and they were unable to help!Has anyone else had this problem?

What phone do you use ? My iPhone 4 once connected never disconnects until I switch off the engine.

its an alcatel 720,have tried various other phones all of which in my old car,any ideas am pulling my hair out now!

have just realised you might think the phone contact worked,no just left a word out of post