Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Dyna D4D Engine

shanenorman19

i have a toyota dyna 2002 d4d engine, has been perfect for all its life, done 182k now, it has been acting strange lately, driving along and as soon as u hit under 1.200rpm it dies and engine management light comes on, have to restart, then repeats, so... iv replaced fuel and fuel filter ( was horrendous) but it now does it soon as start up, dies after like 5 second, so im bleed the injectors everything, it only seems to run if i rev it to 3000rpm, and will run alday long, u can drive it at 3k for as long as u want, so i thought it could be a MAF sensor, bought a new one today 132 quid, fitted it no differance! but iv noticed that if i unplug one of the injectors it runs for a little bit longer, and if i plug the other back in while its running it does run on all 4 and iv checked everyone of them there all fine as they should be, and it will then rev and do anything u want it to, but as son as u try and pull away dies straight away, so iv had someone come and plug it in, p1215 sub injector was that code, and then edu ciruit malfuntion p1220.... iv tried everything, after it dies i have to go thro the unplugging injectors before it will run again other wise it dies after like 5 seconds.

Any ideas please!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi there wud like to here if you got the problem sorted I have exactly the same problem and it wud be great if you could share your experience thanks in advance

• 7 months later...

Hi just wondering have ye solved the problem my doing the exact same breaking my heart

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. Help me! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links