Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling My T180. Value?

wardude

Greetings dudes

Im selling my t180 and wondered what you think i should get for it. t180, 06, 85k, no problems, bodywork etc all fine.

I have had a scout around and there is so many different prices etc that im a bit lost. i have been offered £8500 for it as a private deal. What do you guys think?

All best

Shaun

Look it up on What Car ... using the details you provided I get:

Dealer = £8370

Private = £7460

PX = £6845

Trade = £6450

Of course you can't possibly sell it - whatever would you get instead? :)

cheers mate. Well the offer seems a good one that I have. Im just toying but I want a change as im not doing the miles now. i only go 5 miles to and from work. The car is getting the age now where things are gonna need doing and things that go wrong with this car dont seem cheap to fix. To tell the truth i dunno whats going through my head. no idea what i would get but it would be smaller and cheaper to run. This T180 over the winter doing my short runs was costing me a fortune in fuel. great car with no problems at all but I guess i want a change

Prices vary emensly Shaun.. They can be seen on eBay and Auto trader for up to and above 11K but reality says its 8 grand ....

I after much agg tried to sell my one and actually had it sold twice and on one of those occasions took a deposit only for the guy to turn up 500 quid light and demand I sold it to him for that 500 quid less ! But Ole Charlie is a stubborn bugger so I told him to sod off...

I use my car as a hack now and its looking a bit worse for wear as I rarely even clean it. But to be honest for what I could get for it it may as well just get used as it is....

8 to 8.5K is my guess mate and I wish you the best selling it !

I paid £9k for mine 2months ago on 63k mls with FSH (for what its worth),and I've spent another £1k+ on tyres and an exhaust.
But I did get a high trade in price for my old R32.
If your set on selling then £8.5k is a very good offer imo.
But as said what would you get to replace the superb spec of the T180?
Which apart from the fuel consumption is a fantastic car for a dirty diesel.

Charlie someone just tried the same stunt on my son.travelling from London with the cash to buy his car, but £500 short.
Needless to say he told them to get back on the train.
He's since P/Xed it for a new volvo C30,quite a nice car.

Thanks buddy. I dunno probs a landrover defender as i aint doing the miles now and have two big dogs. I know i know please save me the defender abuse lol

I had a lad come up from Hastings to buy my beetle. He had 3k cash and i had asked 3.5. I promptly offered to drive him to a cash point to get another £300 out as 3.3k was my lowest price.

£8.5k sounds good to me for that age and mileage. I'd have took his money already!!!

Imagine turning up at Shaun's hoose in the wilds of Northern Englandshire, and offering £500.00 less than agreed......then the two Rottweillers kick in........Dog Day Afternoon........did ye bring biscuits, ya wallie......?

• Like 1

Thanks buddy. I dunno probs a landrover defender as i aint doing the miles now and have two big dogs. I know i know please save me the defender abuse lol

I'd have thought a Defender would cost more to run than a Rav?!

Also the Defender seems to be selling for top money currently, they must be in fashion!!?!

Dave

I tested a defender before buying the Rav,I liked it a lot,but the ride was a bit 'boaty' for my liking, I got sea sick.

Going of reviews they are even higher maintenance than the T180 .

Glasgow Celtic have some.....going cheap.....!

I paid £9k for mine 2months ago on 63k mls with FSH (for what its worth),and I've spent another £1k+ on tyres and an exhaust.

But I did get a high trade in price for my old R32.

If your set on selling then £8.5k is a very good offer imo.

But as said what would you get to replace the superb spec of the T180?

Which apart from the fuel consumption is a fantastic car for a dirty diesel.

Charlie someone just tried the same stunt on my son.travelling from London with the cash to buy his car, but £500 short.

Needless to say he told them to get back on the train.

He's since P/Xed it for a new volvo C30,quite a nice car.

Burk who turned up at My house ( In central Scotland at the time) had driven up from south Yorkshire...

He handed me an envelope and said here you are Pal but its 500 quid short and was all I could get... Smiling like an idiot...

I handed him his envelope back and told him to go down to the bank.. He then got the pig as I refused to accept his money and said he could get no more... So I told him he should have said that when we negotiated the price in the first place and refused again to accept.. So off he went back south...

What a waste of not only mine but his time and money to travel ??...........

It was just a try on plain and simple .

That's unbelievable Charlie - what a nerve he had and what a waste of time for you. Why can't people treat others as they would want to be treated?

David

Take the money & run - I paid £5k for my 56 plate Xt3 with 60k petrol 4 months ago, incl. full set of winter tyres, FSH - minter - I drove a hard bargain as the sellers was emigrating...happy days...

Oh, and a cheeky scroat tried knocking me down on my wife's Clio 2 years ago, they agreed a price, left a deposit and then had the cheek to phone me up and said that they found a cheaper one on autotrader and wanted me to knock the price by £250, I told them the price is agreed - pay up or walk away losing your deposit...I dont know what is up with people these days....

• Like 1

thanks for the info guys. had a guy here today who loves it but still aint sold his car. Another guy who said he wanted it and wanted to come see it hasnt got back in touch. Im in no rush to sell anyway. cracking car with no issues at all. Somone will get a good car

Shaun I was dead set on selling my car as you may remember.. In an Ideal world I could do with another van now but its going to cost a minimum of 4 to 5 grand to get into a decent van.. I know cos I tried trading the Rav in for a 2010 Transit.. The problem is of course the dealer profit...

So now I have the seats folded down and chuck all my gear in and sod the thing..

In other words mate for me the car is worth so little it may as well get run into the ground and hopefully with all the work its had done now it should run and run.. Well thats the theory anyhow... Plus they are a great car when they are running well !!

Quite agree Charlie me old fruit. Its a great car and mine has been problem free for the three years iv owned it (apart from the brake light switch which is nothing) Maybe i will just keep her :-)

If she's running well with no issues then why change ?
Unless your replacing with a new vehicle your bound to have a few probs with the replacement anyway imo.
'Better the devil you know' as they say.
Looking at T180 prices on google yours is very well priced at £8-9k.

cheers. I just like to change ma cars every now and then. I feel i want a change. Ill prob regret it as thei car is great but hey ho, thats just me. I regret most things i do lol