Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bootliner Rav4

Sirbob01

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can get a decent bootliner that covers all the boot space.

Sirbob01

Your local dealer for £45 ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

will that cover the back of the seats and the sides as have two dogs hair gets everywhere :mellow:

Sadly not, just the base with a lip on the sides. I doubt you will find one like that TBH

Kingo :thumbsup:

Search eBay Ken.....have seen the "apron" -esque one you are searching for somewhere thereon, but beware Far Eastern garbage.

Editment......"Rav 4 boot liners" typed in on eBay search just brought up some good wans, matey

Have you checked out Boot Buddy. They do custom fit boot liner for Rav4 4.3 covers floor, sides, back of seat, in fact the works, they also supply back to protect rear door and drop down cover for rear bumper. Not cheap but does the job.

• Like 2

Have you checked out Boot Buddy. They do custom fit boot liner for Rav4 4.3 covers floor, sides, back of seat, in fact the works, they also supply back to protect rear door and drop down cover for rear bumper. Not cheap but does the job.

Cheers John min......ordered rear door protector to stop ma golf clubs eating bits of it every game.....good nod.

Thanks Towesy looks like what I need

The boot Buddy stuff looks really good. Please report back what you think if you get one (thinking of the ProMax liner myself when the RAV has to become a Van for the day :( )

We used Pets at Home boot liners. They have straps for attaching them to the head rests and one is large enough to protect the back of the seats and the boot floor.

100% waterproof and machine washable. We've had the same ones for 6 years and they are superb.

http://tinyurl.com/cwr2nn8

Weblers

• 1 year later...

I'm also looking for a boot liner for a Rav 4 but Boot Buddy only supply a rectangular box. The liner isn't molded for the wheel arches so you will loose a lot of space.

Do you know any other place to try that might do a molded liner that actually fits the space.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links