I love that Titanium Ones!!!
IMAG2084.jpg

Can't decide which one...
IMAG2093.jpg

IMAG2095.jpg

IMAG2094.jpg

IMAG2097.jpg

IMAG2096.jpg

Heyyyyyy Ivan, your car will be worth more than a new one, haha! You like trucks, I used to be a truck mechanic for many, many years then I went out driving them, 44 tons articulated type, the biggest allowed on English roads, I mostly did container work, collecting them from the docks and taking them to their destination, good fun! Mike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike169 said:

Heyyyyyy Ivan, your car will be worth more than a new one, haha! You like trucks, I used to be a truck mechanic for many, many years then I went out driving them, 44 tons articulated type, the biggest allowed on English roads, I mostly did container work, collecting them from the docks and taking them to their destination, good fun! Mike.

Yes Man, for sure!

Yes I like trucks! 18 wheels right?

I has a friend that drive trucks. When I was younger I do with him the trips. I like that!

Hi Ivan, naaaaa my artic had 22 wheels/tyres, 3 axles on the cab and the same on the trailer, the cab was a Scania. The biggest rig I ever pulled was an artic and trailer that had broken down so I got them with a wrecker truck which had 4 axles and that made 34 wheels/tyres and about 30 metres long so I had 2 pivot points with the air lines from the wrecker truck going over to the rear brakes of the trailer, I loved it, the bigger the better! I think driving my boat takes more skill with the wind and the tide, in a truck or car you can put the handbrake on and you stay there, in a boat if you stop you just drift in the water without realising it, time to use the anchor! Mike.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JDM20VAE101 said:

haha yeah man!

so you work on trucks? interesting! I like trucks!

My BAD. Sorry!!! Just habit. 

When I said trucks I mean PPT'S. Powered Pallet Trucks etc.  

I service and repair all types of manual handling equipment. including these, Pallet Trucks, geine lift, Crown wave machines, mobile picking ladders. 

I love trucks though. Any vehicle to do with driving. And those 30 odd wheelers sound crazy!!!!! 

2a6c.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mike169 said:

Hi Ivan, naaaaa my artic had 22 wheels/tyres, 3 axles on the cab and the same on the trailer, the cab was a Scania. The biggest rig I ever pulled was an artic and trailer that had broken down so I got them with a wrecker truck which had 4 axles and that made 34 wheels/tyres and about 30 metres long so I had 2 pivot points with the air lines from the wrecker truck going over to the rear brakes of the trailer, I loved it, the bigger the better! I think driving my boat takes more skill with the wind and the tide, in a truck or car you can put the handbrake on and you stay there, in a boat if you stop you just drift in the water without realising it, time to use the anchor! Mike.

Wow Mike that's impressive! I would like to see how looks one of those! No E-Brakes on the sea LOLLLL

10 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

My BAD. Sorry!!! Just habit. 

When I said trucks I mean PPT'S. Powered Pallet Trucks etc.  

I service and repair all types of manual handling equipment. including these, Pallet Trucks, geine lift, Crown wave machines, mobile picking ladders. 

I love trucks though. Any vehicle to do with driving. And those 30 odd wheelers sound crazy!!!!! 

Ohhh hahaha no problem mate! me too! almost any thing I can drive! hehe

4 hours ago, JDM20VAE101 said:

👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

Re Routing Harness 8-23-14

Needs to be placed near the ITB's
IMAG2100.jpg

Noise Filter Not to be used anymore...
IMAG2101.jpg

Re-Routing the harness...
IMAG2102.jpg

IMAG2103.jpg

A lot better now...
IMAG2104.jpg

IMAG2105.jpg

But this one needs to be shorter...
IMAG2106.jpg

and this one too...
IMAG2107.jpg

IMAG2108.jpg

Received Plugs and Rerouting 8-25-14

They sent the plugs to install the correct ones...

This Ground to make it shorter to be installed on this bolt...
IMAG2143.jpg

IMAG2144.jpg

IMAG2145.jpg

Now re-routing the tucked harness behind the engine...
IMAG2146.jpg

IMAG2147.jpg

Shroud Fan Kit Installed 8-26-14

Shroud Fan Kit Installed to the Radiator...
IMAG2158.jpg

• Like 1

That looks so neat! What you gonna when you get dirt on that engine from the road.....I'd cry. This car deserves to be parked up in living room and just started up not to go flat (with the exhaust tips through the back door for health & safety). Just keep her warm and protected n snugg👌😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

That looks so neat! What you gonna when you get dirt on that engine from the road.....I'd cry. This car deserves to be parked up in living room and just started up not to go flat (with the exhaust tips through the back door for health & safety). Just keep her warm and protected n snugg👌😉

hahaha

If wet will need to call a flat bed tow LOL!

Thanks for your kind words man! Would like to have another of my cars inside the house like a decorative ornament LOL

On a Side Note...

Deep Cleaning My Daily...
IMAG2262.jpg

Her 4.0L V6 VVT-i Engine
IMAG2263.jpg

Yes... I like to clean it like this always...
IMAG2265.jpg

212 EDM AUDM Tail Parts Sapce Lights Fan Harness 9-1-14

Taking a look of the Time Belt for this 3S-GTE N4 Yamaha.
 IMAG2317.jpg 

Genuine Toyota Tail Lights Europe Version with Integrated Rear Fog Light...
 IMAG2320.jpg 

IMAG2321.jpg 

Genuine Holden Nova Center Garnish (Back Light) Australian Version Made By Hella...
 IMAG2322.jpg 

Genuine Toyota Corner Lights Made By Hella...
 IMAG2323.jpg  

They look really good on the car mate. And if that's your daily so clean......bet your garage floor is shinning everynight fella 😂😂

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 2:09 PM, RazzerRazor said:

They look really good on the car mate. And if that's your daily so clean......bet your garage floor is shinning everynight fella 😂😂

hahaha thanks mate! but incredible the floor is just cement hehe 

Thanks for looking man!

On 10/12/2016 at 5:11 AM, JDM20VAE101 said:

hahaha thanks mate! but incredible the floor is just cement hehe 

Thanks for looking man!

Ha ha. Better than my tarmac 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...