Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Valuation

Oilkid

Hi

Does anyone know how to get an accurate car valuation for a 2004,Rav4,Petrol,XT4 back in April 2010?

Thanks

Jas

I guess you could try to locate a back copy of something like Autotrader magazine or maybe you could find a friendly car dealer who keeps back copies of Glass's guide?

If you need it for a formal/legal reason you could phone one of the valuation companies and ask if they will send you a formal letter (or maybe photocopy of historic data) stating the various values at the required date. No doubt there will be a charge.

Hi

I have tried to get the info required via visiting quite a few garages and none have an old Glasses guide. All valuations are getting done via CAP which is basically the most up to date trade price for a car or Black book live. They can only go back 3mths.No gid

I think I'll have to go down that road Ian and pay for a valuation to be sent for the date in question. Just can't seem to find any info online??

Thanks for the advice

Jason

Don the OP is looking for a valuation of a 2004,Rav4,Petrol,XT4 back in April 2010 ......

Well spotted Charlie. That will teach me to start looking at the forum early on in the day ;-)

Well spotted Charlie. That will teach me to start looking at the forum early on in the day ;-)

Maybe but it is a good link for present valuations - many thanks

David

Hi

I have tried to get the info required via visiting quite a few garages and none have an old Glasses guide. All valuations are getting done via CAP which is basically the most up to date trade price for a car or Black book live. They can only go back 3mths.No gid

I think I'll have to go down that road Ian and pay for a valuation to be sent for the date in question. Just can't seem to find any info online??

Thanks for the advice

Jason

Aw no Jason, min, not "pay for a valuation...." ....surely...?

Let me speak to ma pal, Dr. Who, or another mate with long grey hair, drives a De Lorean......ONE OF THEM SHOULD FIND OOT FUR YE.......

Sorry ....second day of sunshine.....need shade...lol.

Thingyme Bob

Anchorman,

I tried the valuation web site you suggested earlier, allegedly not needing mileage, but it wouldn't respond unless I did add mileage.

It did produce the goods though, once both registration and mileage were entered.

Try It Jason, it worked for me !

And the rest of you, never doubt Anchorman, he knows his stuff about RAV's !

Thanks for the link Anchorman, I wish I could use that valuation and use the rest o the cash saved for a good night out but??? lol

Big Kev did you find oot fae yir mate (fir free) a value fir ma mota. or are you on a time travelling drive wae Mr Delorean lol :driving:

Jas

Thanks for the link Anchorman, I wish I could use that valuation and use the rest o the cash saved for a good night out but??? lol

Big Kev did you find oot fae yir mate (fir free) a value fir ma mota. or are you on a time travelling drive wae Mr Delorean lol :driving:

Jas

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links