Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 2012 Door Mirror Back White Wtb

YarisOAP

Backing out of the garage knocked the passenger door mirror back off then ran over it :( duck taped it up and back on now. Called Toyota Parts and they quoted me £39 that sounded OK until he said and painting it was £55, so £94 not only is it very cold here like winter but Toyota want to rip me off.

Anyway around this problem.................

If it is £94 all in including labour as well , i would consider that quite reasonable , considering the door mirror is heated as well.

The mirror itself is OK the £94 is just for the plastic part that fits on the back

Think the £94 is just for the mirror casing/colour coding - not the complete mirror

Back in 1999, when I had a new Primera, I did something similar and knocked the colour coded mirror back off/broke the retaining clip. Back then a replacement mirror back was £35 plus colour coding.

Surprised Toyota don't stock ready colour-coded mirror backs.

With a later Mazda Premacy, we had to replace the complete drivers door mirror after a bus hit and broke the mirror - this back in 2005. When we ordered the replacement, we had to supply the reg no, as Mazda supplied ready colour coded mirrors, and all the dealer had to do was fit the new mirror.