Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Rare Is A 1991 Starlet Gt Turbo (Ep82 Mk 1)

ep82 mk 1

Hi guys im new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has any idea how rare my car is and wwhat it may be worth if I decide to sell.I have 1991 Starlet GT Turbo(ep82 mk1) the one with the green light GT Badge. I have been told its quite a rare model and although its my pride and joy I may have to sell due to a serious back injury. theres 90K on the clock tho I think thats a mix of miles and kms due the speedo convertor ? I really dont want to sell it and my deacision would be made easier if if anyone could tell me how rare it actually is and roughly how much it may be worth. Its in good condition mechanically and clean underneath as it was dry stored in a barn for years tho paintwork is starting to show its age a bit. Its totally standard except for a filter and dump valve and wheels.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks ep82 mk 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links