Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk3 Yaris Space Saver Wheel Kit Available

Parts-King

There is now a Yaris Space Saver wheel kit available

The kit includes

Spare wheel cushion and carrier

jack and handle

Wheel wrench

Tool bag

16" Space Saver wheel (suitable for cars with 15" and 16" wheels)

Caution label and tyre valve

The kit DOES NOT come with the space saver tyre, they can be purchased locally, size required is T125/70D 16 96M

To order please PM me, kits are limited and will be ordered on a first come first served basis

Other kits will be available later on, but are NOT available at this moment in time, I will make a post when they are available, please don't bombard me with ETA's, I don't know at this stage ;)

The kit is priced at £95 plus carriage, UK delivery only. NO international / Ireland sales-sorry

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Doesn't all of the new yaris'uses come with a space saver tyre ?

I know mine does and yes I have used it already :)

Doesn't all of the new yaris'uses come with a space saver tyre ?

I know mine does and yes I have used it already :)

My new Yaris has a space saver wheel, jack, wheelbrace etc. As you said Lustral, I thought they all did.

Regards Geoff Peace.

My wife's 2013 Yaris Trend didn't come with a spare, just the silly foam.

Until I questioned the fact that the brochure clearly states that it comes with a spare, then the dealer found a wheel!

My Yaris came with a spare wheel too. Its a TR

No they don't all come with a spare...............hence a new space saver wheel package :rolleyes:

According to the Feb. 2013 Yaris brochure, for some reason, it's only the Hybrid T3 which doesn't come with a spare.

However, looking at the current online brochure ALL versions have a tyre repair kit! Cheapskates.

I wonder what the price difference is between a space saver and the tyre repair kit. Anybody know?

Gunk is £39, wheel kit £95..........The wheel doesn't go off after 3 years :lol:

I wonder what the price difference is between a space saver and the tyre repair kit. Anybody know?

Not only price difference Lorna.

One major difference would be stuck in the middle of nowhere at 2am with a shredded tyre and no spare of any sort. Just some useless "gunk".

Breakdown service could only recover the vehicle, unless you had roadside assistance only, then what? They wouldn't have access to anywhere for a new tyre until somewhere opened.

So it's another £56 profit per car for Toyota (using retail costs) plus another £95 if you want to buy an aftermarket spare+kit. Then the cost of an obscure sized tyre on top!

Have they stopped providing a wheel wrench and towing eye too? Kingo lists a tool bag in which those are stored.

jack, handle and wrench included in the kit, unsure of the towing eye situation

My 2012 Yaris came with a jack under the passenger seat, a space saver and a tool kit that included a wheel brace and a tow eye. My alloy wheels even came with lock nuts. Having said this it is up to the dealer and client to specify this. The local dealer in Malta which falls under the UK chain specifically specifies cars with a spare wheel and the spare tyre etc was included in the spec sheet when I ordered the car.

• 2 weeks later...

My 2012 Yaris came with a jack under the passenger seat, a space saver and a tool kit that included a wheel brace and a tow eye. My alloy wheels even came with lock nuts. Having said this it is up to the dealer and client to specify this. The local dealer in Malta which falls under the UK chain specifically specifies cars with a spare wheel and the spare tyre etc was included in the spec sheet when I ordered the car.

2013 spec for UK Yaris only now has the tyre repair kit as standard.........Hence the availability of the spare as an accessory

On my new Yaris I asked for a space saver spare as part of the deal

• 3 weeks later...

Have just got my new Yaris Sr and it does not have neither jack nor the space saver spare wheel. Will it be possible that I order this kit and have it posted to a Maltese shipping agent based in London. I live in Malta

Send Parts-King a private message (using the Personal Messenger accessed from your profile) and ask the question.

• 10 months later...

Where can I buy this for tyre size 195/50 R16

Where can I buy this for tyre size 195/50 R16

There is only 1 kit available for Current Yaris and it covers both 15" and 16" wheeled Yaris supplied without a spare wheel, its a space saver type wheel and tyre and fittings to install. Current price is £95 incl VAT

1 x 42600-0DM50 16" Space saver wheel and tyre

1 x 42600-09D00 fitting kit including:

3 x rubber spacers to fit between wheel and floor

1 x Large plastic bolt to hold wheel to floor

1 x Cushion to fit on top of space saver to support lower floor and hold some tools

1 x Tool bag

1 x jack

1 x jack handle

1 x Wrench

• 1 year later...

Hi I need a new spare space saver wheel can you assist email me plz 

On 21 May 2013 at 0:31 PM, Parts-King said:

The kit includes

Jack and handle

Wheel wrench

Tool bag

The kit DOES NOT come with the space saver tyre, they can be purchased locally, size required is T125/70D 16 96M

To order please PM me, kits are limited and will be ordered on a first come first served basis

Other kits will be available later on, but are NOT available at this moment in time, I will make a post when they are available, please don't bombard me with ETA's, I don't know at this stage ;)

The kit is priced at £95 plus carriage, UK delivery only. NO international / Ireland sales-sorry

Can you kindly email or contact me I need one please 

alpesh_83@hotmail.com

4 minutes ago, Alpesh_83 said:

Can you kindly email or contact me I need one please 

Use the Toyota Owners Club personal messaging service to contact Parts-King, and give details of your car (reg.no as a minimum) and what you want.

Thanks will try that.

any idea of how to install sat nav on the car ? 

• 3 months later...

I have a Yaris Hybrid 2014 and just had a terrible experience with the standard tyre repair kit!. Want to change to space saver wheel. Two questions: 1) Are these kits still available? 2) Is fitting them just a matter of removing the "foam" storage or are there things I should be aware of?.

Rest Regards

Rae

Hello Rae - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

The answer is 'yes' to both. See Devon Aygo's post copied below:

"There is only 1 kit available for Current Yaris and it covers both 15" and 16" wheeled Yaris supplied without a spare wheel, its a space saver type wheel and tyre and fittings to install. Current price is £95 incl VAT

1 x 42600-0DM50 16" Space saver wheel and tyre

1 x 42600-09D00 fitting kit including:

3 x rubber spacers to fit between wheel and floor

1 x Large plastic bolt to hold wheel to floor

1 x Cushion to fit on top of space saver to support lower floor and hold some tools

1 x Tool bag

1 x jack

1 x jack handle

1 x Wrench"

• Like 2

I purchased one from a Toyota dealer last year and it didn't include the plastic bolt and cushion. Perhaps the kit has changed over the years?

• 4 years later...
On 5/21/2013 at 12:31 PM, Parts-King said:

The kit includes

Jack and handle

Wheel wrench

Tool bag

Other kits will be available later on, but are NOT available at this moment in time, I will make a post when they are available, please don't bombard me with ETA's, I don't know at this stage 😉

Hi Kingo, do you still have the Yaris 16" space saver kits available? Thanks Malc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links