Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Inner Wheel Arch Protectors

Dominic_Star

Can anybody please advise if there should be rear inner wheel arch protectors on Yaris TR (13 plate). Ours does not have them but from the little I can find on the subject about older Yaris, it seems some do not have them. Starting to get a little worried about chips and dirt building up inside and causing corrosion, especially as we live only a few miles inland and visit alot of historic buildings etc that are on poor roads.

Remember reading one review (Autocar?) when the 3rd gen Yaris came out, where they were critical about the noise generated inside the cabin through the car not having protectors inside the rear wheel arches.

Can anybody please advise if there should be rear inner wheel arch protectors on Yaris TR (13 plate). Ours does not have them but from the little I can find on the subject about older Yaris, it seems some do not have them. Starting to get a little worried about chips and dirt building up inside and causing corrosion, especially as we live only a few miles inland and visit alot of historic buildings etc that are on poor roads.

My TR does not have rear wheel arch liners. Small plastic covers for the fog light only. I would not worry about this to be honest. The seal between the outer and inner rear wings is far superior to most other cars, it is water penetration between the outer and inner wings which will cause corrosion. Easy enough to clean the wheelarch with a sponge to keep it clear of mud.

Regards Geoff Peace

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links