Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Granvia Rear Gearbox Mount - Cheap Price With A 12 Month Warranty Too

scott2013

I just bought a granvia 3.0td import & had an awful squeal/drone/rattle from it.... found out after inspection that it was the rear gearbox mount had persished completely so it's sitting idle until tomorrow til i get one delivered.

Anyways cheapest i could sort of find one online was about £50+ but i've now discovered that First Line do the part (hopefully it is the same but certainly looks it from the webcat image) for £35 +vat and you should be able to order it from any motor factors etc as most deal with them - also has the usual first line 12 month warranty

*Part number is FEM 3776* http://www.firstline.co.uk/ts4/f_graphic_show.php?graphic[]=FEM+3776.jpg&product=Engine+Mountings&action=graphics

Hope it helps anyone out there, but i will update tomorrow on whether it is definately the right part

Forget the above 'FEM3776'....does not fit.....the bush itself is fine and the correct size but the mounting plate that bolts on via 4 bolts at the top of the gearbox is too short and also welded width wise instead of length wise.....back to the drawing board!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links