Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pre Purchase Queries - Spare Wheel And Seats

andyfr

I posted my question on the Toyota Blog site http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-auris-touring-sports-your-questions-answered

today and I have received the following reply.

"Thanks for your post and good to hear about your new Auris Touring Sports.

We have checked this with our product team and they have confirmed that your car would have been supplied with a jack if

registered six months ago. It would certainly be worth double checking to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps for now and do let us know if you have any other questions."

May be worth people posting any unanswered questions on there.

2) Is there a way of using the parallel kerb side parking on the right hand side, eg. when driving in continental Europe.

3) If I purchase the "Protection" pack, does that have sill scuff plates for the two front doors or all four doors.

;

2) I downloaded a manual for the car and yesterday I found a section that said something like "If you want to park on the right hand side, turn on your right side indicator to change over".

I have tried to find the section again and failed (528 pages!!!).

3) I have the Protection Pack on my car. It is only the 2 front doors that have the scuff plates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that Geoff, I downloaded the manual and have spent the whole afternoon reading it and found the same information regarding parking on the right. What a pity that Toyota`s own tech services and dealers do not bother to learn about their products!!

Shame about the rear scuff protection.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links