Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale Optibright Headlamp Bulbs

Parts-King

Lindop Toyota are now stocking Toyota Genuine Optibright Headlamp bulbs. The following types are available. They come boxed in pairs (2 bulbs) We can also supply the Optiblue bulbs too

H4

H7

H11

HB4

They produce 50% more light, please PM me for prices, check your handbook for which type you need

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi. I own a 2008 Toyota Auris 1.8 RX FULL HOUSE 6 speed. I live in South Africa. I would like to know if you guys ship to South Africa?

My car takes the H11 which is Low Beam.

HB3 which is High Beam.

H11 which is Front Fog Lights

I am really interested in this product if it's possible!

Let me know the prices and if shipping is available to South Africa?

Thanks

Sorry, we don't ship outside Europe. Does your local dealer in SA not supply them? There would also be none genuine versions readily available too in your country

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. To be honest I haven't tried them. I am sure they wouldn't know what I'm talking about. I will call and ask tho.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Parts-king, how do I determine what bulbs I have on my new 2014 Auris Hybrid icon+?

I'm interested as to how brighter / better they are in terms of standard yellow candle lights.... Do you have any comparison pics / links at all? Cheers, Red!

Hi Parts-king, how do I determine what bulbs I have on my new 2014 Auris Hybrid icon+?

I'm interested as to how brighter / better they are in terms of standard yellow candle lights.... Do you have any comparison pics / links at all? Cheers, Red!

They are HIR2 LL bulbs but we don't yet have an upgraded version, think I have seen them with some online suppliers though

As far as I'm aware standard halogen bulbs produce around 1000 lumens. HIR2 bulbs produce around 1800 lumens. Upgrade halogens bulbs like the Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited produce around 2000 lumens.

Earlier this year Osram began producing the HIR2 bulbs in addition to Philips. I contacted them to ask whether they had plans to introduce a Nightbreaker version of the HIR2 bulbs and the answer was as below:

Good afternoon Mike

Thank you for your web message.

HIR bulbs already run at a high efficiency and up-rated versions are not possible at the moment. So, I am afraid that there are no immediate plans to introduce a Night Breaker version. Thank you for your interest and we will keep it in mind.

Best regards

Keith Raftery

Technical Sales Manager

OSRAM Ltd

• Like 1

Nice one Frosty clangers :)

I'm struggling to understand the difference though. Silly question maybe - but at (almost) 100% brighter is it like having fancy xenon bulbs like the mercs and beemers? ie brilliant white and fantastic lighting in all weathers?

Also, I don't know what the (rough) costs are

Cheers for the info all! Red!

HID bulbs produce around 3200 lumens at a colour temperature of 4150 kelvins (daylight is 6000 kelvins).

If you're considering getting HID lights, they will need to be E-marked to be road-legal.

Just be aware that some companies who sell bulbs and HID kits, show the wrong bulb fitting for the 2013 Auris - and hence the wrong fitting for HID kits. The first generation Auris had H11 bulbs for low beam, whereas the current Auris uses HIR2.