Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Am/dab & Hdd/aux Usb Port

152bobby

Hello,

Me again, with yet another topic !!!

Sorry, but when I got my car two weeks ago, it had no user manual for the Sat Nav/Audio system, so, so far I have just fiddled with it and found out most of it by myself, but I know there is a load more to learn.

There is a AM/DAB, does this mean I can get digital radio stations or does it mean, it is DAB ready ?

The HDD/AUX USB port just under the centre armrest, I can get the AUX to work with my phone by using the usual jack lead, and I assumed to get the USB to work, I just plug my USB stick in with all my music and it would play and save to the cars hard drive....no it does'nt. Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

The hard disk drive is saving my cd's ok, because when I put one in, it records it automatically.

Thanks

Bobby

Boab min but,

If of any use, could post ye doon my Touch and Go booklet, Toyota equivalent of War and Peace.....what system you goat.....?

Don't know, don't have a manual :bangin:

I have attached a few photos.

Surely there must be somewhere I can download a manual ?

post-135040-0-96778900-1382696098_thumb.

post-135040-0-66764400-1382696100_thumb.

It's a B9017.. ( I had one in my RAV, but also says in top left corner )

I've never found any manuals for the Toyota units to download when I've looked..

Only option might be if you can borrow one from another member to copy, or Toyota ?