Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2009 Verso Horn

dejavus

I recently acquired a 2009 verso and just took it in for a full service at Toyota because its always been serviced at the toyota dealership since new, anyway just had a call to say the car does not have any undertray and also mentioned the horn does not work, might require a stripdown of the engine column.. Anyone knows anything about these or how best to go about these if not wanting to go the dealer route? he didnt quote for the horn but said something about £450 for the undertrays.

thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

I recently purchased a verso 2009 and now noticed horne not working.  Anyone know where it is located so i can check it.  Is this a common problem i wonder 

• 3 weeks later...

my horn seems intermittent suddenly started working yesterday after a heavy rainfall. Now stopped working again kept going quiter and then gone. I'm assuming the wiring is OK maybe faulty horn or connection ? Amy ideas 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links