Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Newbie My Mystery Sat Nav

T180 Ray

Have you got the 160 page satnav manual Ray?

If not it's well worth getting hold of one. I've read through it twice and it's slowly sinking in.

Amongst all the brilliant but complicated to remember features is a 'Tyre calibration function which resets the wheel circumference when you replace tyres. Apparentely failing to do this could result in an inaccurate vehicle position and distance / ETA.

Just how it does that I can't imagine,but really clever.

You can also find a preset destination via the bluetooth phonebook,which once you've worked it out is also very good.

There is a newer map version,but the B9004 system on the older Ravs still doesn't take a full postcode,meaning you have to enter an address. Apart from that it's a great system.

was nice to meet t180 ray last night glad to help out with the parcel shelf see you around mate all the best.

Thanks for doing that Darrell.......saves me typing daft questions like posts 18 and 23........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links