Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Microsite

ianlinux

Anyone know who's doing this and when it'll be completed? Might as well remove the image link above the forum if it's not doing anything!

The IQ will be out of production before that happens

I just find it weird that someone's set it up a handle for a website and left a vacuum behind it indefinitely.

I also find it weird that on the main page where you choose your entry into a Toyota model, the title for the iQ section is prefixed "Toyota" where other models are not. That too is a tad confusing on entry.

But what's really irritating is when you start a thread with the subject "iQ" and the software automatically capitalises the first letter and does the reverse with the second hence "Iq"

Excuse my ignorance what is wrong with the current IQ forum ?

Nothing wrong with the forum per se Bob, it's just that the entry point is confusing and the pointless link above it goes nowhere, as Euan shows us above, which, it has to said, is mildly irritating. Every so often I click on it to see if it resolves to the anticipated "microsite", and of course, it never does. Intent is all very well, but half finished sites just waste time and energy for everyone. Better to remove the link me thinks and announce a grand opening IF and WHEN it happens. :euro:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links